Luisinho

Unmarked Units Submod v1.1.2

Sorry about all the confusion at the moment guys im just really busy so i keep making promises i cant keep as soon as ive got time this will be compatiable with v2.0 ,the sg submod and additional units also i am planning on adding some units during 2010 so the next version will be 1.2 and i will try to release it by the end of january even if if is only the compatibility side.

the downlaod doesn't work, can you fix it?

and is it compatible with aditional units submod? in the first post says that it isn't compatible with other submods but with reallity lights project i think it works

Guest Captain

It would have broken when the forum switched servers. You need to wait until someone who has the file posts a new download link.

I am aware i pmed the current "owner" or person responsible for the mod.

Guest Chain1234

can someone give me step by step instructions on how to download this? Ive tried unzipping the file into my 911 First Responders folder but I cant get the units in game. I have the 2.0 version of the mod and the additional units installed.

can someone give me step by step instructions on how to download this? Ive tried unzipping the file into my 911 First Responders folder but I cant get the units in game. I have the 2.0 version of the mod and the additional units installed.

Unzip to your desktop and then one folder @ a time place each folder to LA Mod folder.

Example 1. Put MODEL folder to the mods MODEL folder and you will get a prompt asking if you yes or yes

to all. Click on yes to all. Then do the rest the same way.

You need to get deeper in to each file.

Guest Chain1234

Unzip to your desktop and then one folder @ a time place each folder to LA Mod folder.

Example 1. Put MODEL folder to the mods MODEL folder and you will get a prompt asking if you yes or yes

to all. Click on yes to all. Then do the rest the same way.

You need to get deeper in to each file.

Thanks for the reply, but for some reason, I dont have any LA Mod folder. When I go to my C driver, then Wizard Works followed by 911 First Responders and when I click on the folder mods, the only folder that comes up is "Los Angeles Mod 1.6" (:s) even though I have 2.0 installed. The only other submod I got working was the additional units because it installed itself. Where do I find this LA Mod folder?