EldoradoMan

LA Mod

What do you need help with exactly? Do you mean you can't find the mod in the game?

After I download it and unzip it, I install it and later a shortcut pops up on my desktop. I don't know which icon to click (the LA Mod or the 911 FR). I've tried both in the pass and both seem to freeze and/or crash to my desktop.

Guest madforce
After I download it and unzip it, I install it and later a shortcut pops up on my desktop. I don't know which icon to click (the LA Mod or the 911 FR). I've tried both in the pass and both seem to freeze and/or crash to my desktop.

Since I'm in Vista, and the LA Mod shortcut doesn't work exactly right, I launch 911 normally, using the original shortcut, then on the menu choose Mods, LA Mod and then sit and wait for it to load, which usually takes 20-25seconds on my comp, possibly a minute or more on some lesser comps, im not sure. Your screen and mouse will freeze while it is loading. Once done, you use as normal.

If it never does anything after letting is sit for longer, or crashes you, then i'm not sure.

If you have Vista, try running it in compatibility mode Windows XP and also select the check box for "Run as administrator". Try those settings with both shortcuts.

If you have 911:FR and vista, the shortcut has been reported not towork, therefore you need to open the game, then load the mod. It's a pain to do, and it takes slightly longer, but that's the only way to do it, if the shortcut won't work.

I have 911 FR running on Vista. The shortcut works almost perfectly (meaning I can't do any missions but I can do the freeplay), but something is preventing me from opening in the original game.

I have Vista, and this is the steps i take to play.

1. Run emergency 4

2.Click the Modifications

3. Find la mod

4. Click la mod

5. Click load

6. Mouse will freeze but that is perfectly normal

7. Goes back to home screen

8. Click campain or click freeplay your choice!

9. Game loads!!!!! And your off to playing