Guest 1RWN140

LA mod help

Hi all,

I just recently re-installed and purchased 911: FR because I got hit with a virus and had to re install vista. Perfect timing that I just reinstalled vista in time for LA Mod v 1.9. Slight problem though. Mods if I am posting this in the wrong spot, please move. When I click on the icon to play 911: FR or the LA Mod 1.9 icon, the screen looks like it is pulling it up, but then goes right back to desktop. The editor will not open either; it does the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can you post a logfile and dxdiag.

Do you have instructions or a link on how to do that? I'm not the best with computer stuff. Thanks!

Did the game work before u installed the LA mod?

try re-installing everything again! thts all i can think of!

I'm not sure if the game worked before installing the mod. I will see. This is a legal copy. Bought from the atari site and digital river.

ERROR: The Vision engine requires support for the ARB_multitexture extension! Please make sure you have the latest video drivers installed for your 3D card.

Are you sure you even have videocard drivers installed? According to your DXDIAG file there are no video drivers present on your PC.

Usually you can reinstall them from a disk you get with your computer when it's newly delivered.

ERROR: The Vision engine requires support for the ARB_multitexture extension! Please make sure you have the latest video drivers installed for your 3D card.

Are you sure you even have videocard drivers installed? According to your DXDIAG file there are no video drivers present on your PC.

Usually you can reinstall them from a disk you get with your computer when it's newly delivered.

Im not sure if I have videocard drivers installed. I don't have the original disk, had to order one from Gateway. Can't find the original disk anywhere.

Im not sure if I have videocard drivers installed. I don't have the original disk, had to order one from Gateway. Can't find the original disk anywhere.

What video card do you have? Even if you don't have the disk, most of the time they have a website that allows you to download the drivers.

What video card do you have? Even if you don't have the disk, most of the time they have a website that allows you to download the drivers.

I'm not sure what video card I have, where can I find that? I have a gateway notebook ML6714.

Ok guys, update:

According to my computer, I have the latest video driver installed, but the game is still doing the same thing. Any suggestions?

According to your computer...as in windows updates?

http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers...sp?cmpid=topnav

Thats may help you in finding out if you have the latest drivers, or atleast what type of video card you have. I think you have an Intel video processor rather then a video card but cant quite tell by the dxdiag but maybe I missed something. If it is an Intel chip then Intel may have a newer driver.