Why hasn't nobody done this yet?

It would become too complex. If every time you wanted to move a truck you had to switch the engine on you'd forget and shout at your computer at why your truck wasn't moving. Also, would the engine need to be on for the pumps and lights to work? Could you turn the engine on with no driver in the cab? Personally I think its a bit too troubled.

The OC-D

It would become too complex. If every time you wanted to move a truck you had to switch the engine on you'd forget and shout at your computer at why your truck wasn't moving. Also, would the engine need to be on for the pumps and lights to work? Could you turn the engine on with no driver in the cab? Personally I think its a bit too troubled.

The OC-D

I agree. I think it would be a bit confusing.

I've seen nobody make a mod where they actually start the vehicle engine and once it's started,they can drive.When it parks,the driver turns it off.

It already exists. Never noticed how when you park police cars or fire trucks at the station all the head lights go out and the exhaust doesn't produce smoke? Both in the LA MOD and the Winterberg mod. You just can't turn the engine on and of manually. You were able to that in the WInterberg mod for EM3 byt the way, but it was just too annoying so they removed it.

It already exists. Never noticed how when you park police cars or fire trucks at the station all the head lights go out and the exhaust doesn't produce smoke? Both in the LA MOD and the Winterberg mod. You just can't turn the engine on and of manually. You were able to that in the WInterberg mod for EM3 byt the way, but it was just too annoying so they removed it.

I never noticed that but still winterberg mod is more realistic with an actual driver going in the vehicle to drive it.When there's no personal in the vehicle in winterberg mod,it wouldn't move but la mod should have this too.

If your playing the LA mod and its night in game, the headlights stay on even when in the station. not shure about dureing the day, cant really see it.