Grim_Wizard

Best pranks ever

This one involved 3 fire engines mech. Qs and air horns and a radio

My station isn't near any residentials it's in a comercial sector so this was okay.

At 3 in the morning This new probie was sleeping without ear plugs, (BIggest mistake in our station for a probie) so myself and three of our guys went down to the garage directly below the dorm, and got into the trucks and on my signal with the radio all the qs and air horns went off. Needles to say she got really pissed off but it was funny. My other good one was food coloring in the shower. XD that was a classic.

hmmm im going to get a freight train air horn for my car and follow random cops around and when they lift their coffee to their mouth DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. lol :1046275767_ugly:. i could also follow copcycles around (copcycles are on a real bike, not a Motorcycle).

well there are two REALLY tall radio towers behind my high school and if they ever came down i the direction of my school theyd most likely hit it. so for my senior prank i know how to make thermite so..... lol jk.

hmmm im going to get a freight train air horn for my car and follow random cops around and when they lift their coffee to their mouth DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. lol :1046275767_ugly: . i could also follow copcycles around (copcycles are on a real bike, not a Motorcycle).

well there are two REALLY tall radio towers behind my high school and if they ever came down i the direction of my school theyd most likely hit it. so for my senior prank i know how to make thermite so..... lol jk.

I think if I did that here, I would get shot, I would imagine the same for you :P

you shouuld drive around with your train horn and scare people. its a great prank

We used to do that with a truck airhorn, not as loud, but still lots of fun :)

I'm not good at pranks, but the best I ever managed was to convince my friend he had to go and get the HPV immunisation jag - sadly he did have the smarts to figure it out ounce he arrived at the nurse station at the school :P

(For those unaware, the HPV immunization is to help prevent cervical cancer)

I have to say I did a few times get a few of my coworkers this summer.

I worked at a children's charity and out front we had a Giant teddy bear version of our mascot, one day our secretary went out of the office for a minute, and I dressed up in our mascot costume, moved the teddy bear, and sat where the bear used to be, and I waited for her to come back.. Apparently the mascot and the bear look a lot alike. I waited a good few minutes, and she came back in, followed only about 15 seconds later by our courier. They were both at the desk, when I deicded to jump out at the courier... Both of them screamed and cursed on me. It was quite the funny thing.

Another time we were preparing for a cancer camp, and we had everything that needed to be shipped, including our mascot costume, and it's bag... Once again our secretary went out, and my boss decided to take the costume bag, empty it, put it right in the middle of the office floor, then put the costume in his office.. I'd climb in the bag and wait for her. Anyways I was there for about 20 minutes, she was at her desk for about 5 before she finally decided to put the bag back where it belonged.. Funniest thing is she didn't even notice the costume layed out when she walked past it about five times. She went to pick it up, and me weighing about 160, and her not being able to lift anywhere near that was a funny scene I'd imagine... I then jumped out of the bag, she screamed, kicked the bag, and then told me to... well I can't say that here, but you can figure it out...

As you can tell, we are all a bunch of 5 year olds that love to fool around in the office. If you ever leave the office, you are checking everything before you go back to work, as we'll team up on you :P

It's a giant happy bear... wait nope a lion... You think I would know as that was one of my jobs, to dress up as him :P

I also have one I tried on my somewhat computer illiterate boss... You take a screen shot of the desktop, set that as the background then turn off the icons... When they click an icon it won't open, and they freak out, it's soo funny

Guest matt31896

Ugghh, my girlfriend just pranked me by getting a mouthful of vault and acting sick and fake vomited on me and I FLIPPED OUT, til she told me. When I got home a couple seconds ago I said some thing I probably shoulden't say>(F, S, D, Dit, Fn). BTW if you have read the Complain Here topic, my gfirlfriend isn't sick no more, YAY :gut: !

lol

Well ive made a mentos trap before. get some diet coke, mentos, a needle, and some sewing thread (nylon). punch a hole through the mento with the needle, put the string through, tie it, cut it off to a couple inches, take off the coke cap, put the mento inside, close the cap on the string, cut the excess off and voila! instant pwnage :)

theres also a prank i know how to pull on ppl so theyre computers always turn off when they try to turn it on :)

also pulled a HUGEASS prank on some Minge in Gmod.