sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Guest Jumprope
Erm, could you give me a link to any photos of a Met BMW estate Dog unit, I've been taking photos of Met vehicles for over 20 years, currently they use, VW passat estates, Ford Focus Estates, Vaux Vectra estates, Peugeot Experts, Vaux Astra Vans, Ford Ranger 4x4, Ford Transits, MB Vito and MB Sprinter Vans.

Paul

Sorry, i meant to type Ford Focus estate, not BMW estate.

I was obviously thinking about BMWs at the time for some reason.

I've never seen them use anything other than estates and i've been in contact with them for about 6 years now when i am at calls with them.

I accept they probably do use the 4x4's from time to time when need arises, but i've never seen them use vans.

Particularly the Sprinter, which has only really been in service for a year or so, and which i have only seen used by the TSG.

Don't even use the Sprinters as Level 2 carriers at the moment, although they did for a while.

Guest mrpolice1996
Enlarge the front veiw one and look at the whole front section of the car it looks as though the color is differnt

Oh OK i sort of see - but it's not that big a thing.

One question - how come some of your units have a yellow number plate on the front don't cars usually have white on the front - again a very minor thing.

Are you starting to put the units into the game? How many units are actually in game?

Yes we are :)

Oh OK i sort of see - but it's not that big a thing.

One question - how come some of your units have a yellow number plate on the front don't cars usually have white on the front - again a very minor thing.

Because im going to start adding actually number plate numbers with a genarator and it does yellow

:s