sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Brilliant texture!!! Have you found a way to make vehicles drive on the left? I think the Tokyo mod has but it would be a great addition to his mod, that's why I've kinda gone off the Hampshire and England mods, it looks wrong for our vehicles to drive on the right!!! No offence to those other mods, they're still awesome!!!!

The OC-D

Guest Jumprope
I hope so.... :P

I think they use Mercedes Sprinters and Ford Transits. They normally use vans not cars.

Not really sure where you get your info from but that isn't correct.

They use BMW estates, similar to the traffic ones.

Guest BloodBiker
QUOTE (randomperson139 @ Oct 21 2009, 09:44 PM)

I hope so....

I think they use Mercedes Sprinters and Ford Transits. They normally use vans not cars.

Not really sure where you get your info from but that isn't correct.

They use BMW estates, similar to the traffic ones.

Erm, could you give me a link to any photos of a Met BMW estate Dog unit, I've been taking photos of Met vehicles for over 20 years, currently they use, VW passat estates, Ford Focus Estates, Vaux Vectra estates, Peugeot Experts, Vaux Astra Vans, Ford Ranger 4x4, Ford Transits, MB Vito and MB Sprinter Vans.

Paul

Guest mrpolice1996
I tell you what, that part looks exactly like it should! Nice one, however on the bottom left of the road there are 3 arrows, on for turning right, one for straigt on and one in the gutter / pavment, im probably stating the obvious or its been mentioned before.

It's a cycle lane isn't it?

Street views the same, the gap between the solid white and black lines right next to big ben is only a short hatched area. But its defenetly a Bus lane, in google street view a taxi is using it for example.

Two lanes to go straight across to two lanes, and one right hand lane to turn into a single lane when leaving westminster bridge. And going East down the embankment of the thames there is three lanes. One from westminster bridge, two diverging from the single turn left lane from parliament direction.

Street views the same, the gap between the solid white and black lines right next to big ben is only a short hatched area. But its defenetly a Bus lane, in google street view a taxi is using it for example.

Two lanes to go straight across to two lanes, and one right hand lane to turn into a single lane when leaving westminster bridge. And going East down the embankment of the thames there is three lanes. One from westminster bridge, two diverging from the single turn left lane from parliament direction.

Ok thanks man

If thats a lane between the red line and the white line, then thats a pritty small gap (on your map anyway) dont think you will fit much there ;)

On google maps thats a bus lane, it even has bus lane written on it on westminster bridge.

If you mean on the london mod map, yeah the lane needs to be widened as i identified with the black line on my diagram.