sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Sounds good (Y)

This might be a stupid question, but how exactly did you get the traffic on the left?

Was it easy or do you just put skins on vehicles backwards? ;):P

[Edit - To prevent double post]

I noticed on the first post the vauxhall vectra is still listed as 'not started', any reason why or just not round to it yet? :)

Sounds good (Y)

This might be a stupid question, but how exactly did you get the traffic on the left?

Was it easy or do you just put skins on vehicles backwards? ;):P

[Edit - To prevent double post]

I noticed on the first post the vauxhall vectra is still listed as 'not started', any reason why or just not round to it yet? :)

We have someone working on the vectra now ;)

It was just not getting round to it yet, as for change traffic sides im not the one you want to ask!

Luis is

But i thinks its to do with paths for cars to follow but just change traffic directions

But i thinks its to do with paths for cars to follow but just change traffic directions

For emergency service I'm not sure how you flip the duel/devide path for emergency vehicles, but you can do single plane for emergency vehicles, and civilian vehicles just follow pre-set pages so its easy. :12:

Nice Work Guys been paying attention to all the excellant work you lot have been doing i got one question to ask do you have a estimated date this mod will be finished it looks great so far and sounds excellant

Could you get a fire fighter to get the ladder off the fire engine and put it up against a wall or a window and climb up it ?

Spawning a ladder out of a fire engine on a pre-programmed position/building would not be too hard, and making it so it could teleport a fireman to the other end is codeable, putting an animation in is do-able, so its all do-able, just a bit out of my grasp of coding, and not tried animating for EM4 yet as its the hardest game to animate for, doh! Its something I thought of a month back, and want to do, but very time consuming for my level of skills!

Very nice Vectra mate! Love your models. :D

Guest phillip2888

Hi mod looks great can't wait. Just wondering if you were going to use some St John Ambulance vehicles as well and if you wanted more information on the HEMS operation (they fly an MD Explorer 902 helicopter and drive Subaru Impretzas with "SAINTS" written on). St John do assist regular ambulance personnel in major incidents and at high call volume times if you want more info on any of their vehicles just ask.

Also great job to all who are working on the mod.