sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Guest Bards1

random question but how did you get the vehicle textures to be shiney if you know what i mean, because all the other mods are not as good textures as yours, just wondering how you did it?

AFAIK all the building models are from the original game. Also, if you view the Readme, loads of people are credited for models and three are credited for map editing. Unless you can cite a specific model with a specific author that isn't mentioned, then I'm sure Mintcake is more than happy to edit the Readme.

The OC-D

The London mod is awesome! Although, I have notice some bugs. Some of the fire trucks have trouble going back to the station. And twice while playing freeplay, the game crashed to my desktop. Also, I don't know if this is considered a bug, but it won't let me download the mod read me nor the bugs and issues read me.

The London mod is awesome! Although, I have notice some bugs. Some of the fire trucks have trouble going back to the station. And twice while playing freeplay, the game crashed to my desktop. Also, I don't know if this is considered a bug, but it won't let me download the mod read me nor the bugs and issues read me.

bugs and read me work fine game does crashes from time to time but keep playing

I've had no issues with Fire Engines returning, is it a particular one that keeps geting stuck or is it generally Fire Engines? Crashes happen regardless what mod you're playing. Do you have a PDF Viewer? If you don't, that may explain why you can't get the ReadMe's to work.

The OC-D

ive just came of from playing it its been fine but sometimes patrol cars get drawn to the river like its a magnet lol but that's no biggy its only crashed twice or something with me

there aware of the patrol just redirect them before they go there also before the update war released the dog unit not the dog just the due had the la mod scripts like chase suspect etc why have u tooken them away?

I've had no issues with Fire Engines returning, is it a particular one that keeps geting stuck or is it generally Fire Engines? Crashes happen regardless what mod you're playing. Do you have a PDF Viewer? If you don't, that may explain why you can't get the ReadMe's to work.

The OC-D

The pump, the pump/ladder, the turn table ladder and the equipment truck are the ones I have trouble with. Yes I do have a PDF viewer.

Gunswat, you're not making much sense but the London Mod has never had the L.A. Dog scripts (which I think you acknowledge) and the dude doesn't have normal Police Commands because he counts as a medical unit (Rescue Dog) and the commands clashed. I think that answer's your question.

EldoradoMan, all coming from the main fire station? And at any particular location?

The OC-D

Gunswat, you're not making much sense but the London Mod has never had the L.A. Dog scripts (which I think you acknowledge) and the dude doesn't have normal Police Commands because he counts as a medical unit (Rescue Dog) and the commands clashed. I think that answer's your question.

EldoradoMan, all coming from the main fire station? And at any particular location?

The OC-D

no it was in the mod editor

I'm still not understanding what you mean then gunswat...can you elaborate?

Jon-999, unfortunately I'm not currently on a PC with the mod, but I thought the ARV's could chase, I know there's issues with it as unarmed officers magically gain pistols hence it wan't on the Astra.

The OC-D

The OC-D

Yeah, they're all from the main fire station and it happens all over that map.

Sniped222 and Mintcake69 are taking a break from this mod. I know Mintcake won't be back until the end of the year so I wouldn't expect any information, plans, updates or bug fixes any time soon. The only other thing I'm aware of is Dyson's offer to make a map, but he's doing the Manhattan Mod, the Manchester Mod and other projects.

The OC-D

Sniped222 and Mintcake69 are taking a break from this mod. I know Mintcake won't be back until the end of the year so I wouldn't expect any information, plans, updates or bug fixes any time soon. The only other thing I'm aware of is Dyson's offer to make a map, but he's doing the Manhattan Mod, the Manchester Mod and other projects.

The OC-D

they did say the end of the year