sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

Guest ModMaker2009

Just to update you guys,

The Mets Dog Section VW Passats are all getting replaced by the Mondeo Estates, so shouldn't you really update that?

Here is the Mondeo Estates, On a shout in Garratt lane Wandsworth

Also that Fire Vectra car you have was only for DT (Driver Training) LFB have got Astra Estates

Here: KM09 YTJ SOUTHWARK

Just to update you guys,

The Mets Dog Section VW Passats are all getting replaced by the Mondeo Estates, so shouldn't you really update that?

Here is the Mondeo Estates, http://www.flickr.co...N06/4360613768/

Also that Fire Vectra car you have was only for DT (Driver Training) LFB have got Astra Estates

Here: http://www.flickr.co...ool-1195562@N20

when will it come out. i can help if u want

Asking for release dates is a baaaaaaaaad idea :)

Edited by Stan
BAAAAAD THING

Please update your topic to state that it is either Available For Download or In-Progress in parenthesis:

(In-Progress)-No Release Done at this time. (WIP) also acceptable

(Available For Download)-Completed and available for download.

IF it is completed please put the URL to the download in the FIRST post of the topic!

Thanks,

EMP Staff.

=============================================================================

*Bumps for compliance

Very nice truck indeed.

Out of interest, how long did you spend on the skin? I'm assuming a couple days? :P

Originally when i uploaded the first pic of the truck i think it was like 4 hours ish

and i spent another 20 mins just before i uploaded the comparison picture

What do you mean with "they all look like the London cars and trucks"? I have never seen a British police car that looks like a Met police car, or a fire engine that looks like an LFB engine outside of London. Ambulances, however, are all pretty much the same, except that London only has box-van ambulances, whereas other places tend to have normal vans as ambulances.

I don't mean to be argumentative or offensive, just saying :P

Also, I hope this mod carries on. It would be neat, imagine the capital as a mod. If you added custom scripts it would be even better. Imagine having an extra event "Suspected Terrorist - provide evidence for a warrant". Then you would have to send in a couple of covert MI5 operatives to spy on them, and to do that, after sending them, you click on the suspect, and they will eavesdrop and whatnot. A random variable (75% chance you get a warrant) will decide whether he's a terrorist or not, and if he is, you must send in the armed cops fast!