sniped222

London Mod (V1.3 RELEASED)

The picture of the "old lightbar" can't be that old, I mean, they don't change all the mets light bars in one foul sweep, I'm sure you still find the odd van with old light beacons and all sorts around.

As far as a bit of text in the window goes, could be a idea to use the vehicle like that to carry a sergant, but no need for a arguement really, I think you'd have to be a MET Mechanic or a officer in charge of ordering and repairing vehicles to know 100% sure the answers to these questions. Advice = good, arguements = uneccesary.

Keep up the good work guys, Love the Zafira as it is. ;):12:

Guest Jumprope
The picture of the "old lightbar" can't be that old, I mean, they don't change all the mets light bars in one foul sweep, I'm sure you still find the odd van with old light beacons and all sorts around.

As far as a bit of text in the window goes, could be a idea to use the vehicle like that to carry a sergant, but no need for a arguement really, I think you'd have to be a MET Mechanic or a officer in charge of ordering and repairing vehicles to know 100% sure the answers to these questions. Advice = good, arguements = uneccesary.

Keep up the good work guys, Love the Zafira as it is. ;):12:

I don't think anyone was suggesting that the met immediately gets rid of all old cars.

It was just that zafiras have never ever ever been used on response teams until the new supervisor car.

They have been used for other things, but never for response.

Sorry for the confusion.

But anyway, i vote to get back on topic aswell and with that in mind...

I'll be happy if the driving is on the left aswel! :D

Guest mrpolice1996
Its probably something that they want to keep exclusive to them

Yeah probably, but it's only fair if they have discovered it themselves.

Maybe one day other mods will be allowed to use it.

The maps great, I can guess where the protestors will gather lol!

Well the NY mod team have worked out a way to make their map bigger....

I talked to tim, I found out how they did it, it's really really really complex, and probably the hardest thing to do in the mod next to coding in individual polys onto the personnel units. Its something that we might expect to see in NYC mod, LA mod and Werppertal mod only. ;)

The maps great, I can guess where the protestors will gather lol!

I talked to tim, I found out how they did it, it's really really really complex, and probably the hardest thing to do in the mod next to coding in individual polys onto the personnel units. Its something that we might expect to see in NYC mod, LA mod and Werppertal mod only. ;)

Yea it seems slightly out of reach hehe

Thanks for finding out!