Guest Shawn Biro

Script Errer

I get this when trying to send a patrol car to the station

It's an error you get when all three parking spaces are occupied. Download the latest version of the LA MOD (v.1.8.1) to fix the problem.

pyrothijs is right. Delete your current version of the LA Mod, then download the LA MOd (v1.8.1) again and install it. Should solve all problems. You don't need to install any patch besides the mission patch IF you want to play the original missions again.

edit:

ORRR

Download this patch if you got a slow internet connection: Patch

More information: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5431

Guest Shawn Biro
pyrothijs is right. Delete your current version of the LA Mod, then download the LA MOd (v1.8.1) again and install it. Should solve all problems. You don't need to install any patch besides the mission patch IF you want to play the original missions again.

edit:

ORRR

Download this patch if you got a slow internet connection: Patch

More information: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=5431

Thanks, but I think I downloaded that before, I did it again to be sure

p.s hoppah how much does you computer cost ?

Thanks, but I think I downloaded that before, I did it again to be sure

p.s hoppah how much does you computer cost ?

I bought my last complete pc in March 2008. In the meantime I bought a new videocard and a new dvd rewriter. The old ones broke down. In total it costed about € 1000 because of the extra video card and dvd rewriter.

Broken parts + depreciation + old hardware makes the current value probably no more than € 500.

Guest Shawn Biro
I bought my last complete pc in March 2008. In the meantime I bought a new videocard and a new dvd rewriter. The old ones broke down. In total it costed about € 1000 because of the extra video card and dvd rewriter.

Broken parts + depreciation + old hardware makes the current value probably no more than € 500.

Ok thankyou, also would a higher processor, lets say 3.6GHz load the mod faster and gameplay better ? and what video card do you recomend, one like yours or higher ?

Thanks

Shawn

Of course a faster processor will load the game faster and is a contributing factor to better game play. The other factor is a video card.

Listing your current PC specs would help decide how to upgrade. For example if you already have a Core 2 Quad(C2Q) Q6600 like mine, you wouldnt really benefit much from upgrading to a higher end C2Q, but you would benefit from a Core i7. However to upgrade you would need new RAM most likely, and a new motherboard for sure. If you have a prebuilt PC like a dell,HP,etc, you wont be able to swap the mobo, ateast not with out making custom mounting brackets and modding the case. Even if you did that, the air flow would likley suck and you could risk burning up your cpu or other parts.

When it comes to a video card, well, if your CPU isnt fast enough then its going to create a bottle neck and it will hold back your video card from it full power. If your looking for a video, depending on your budget, a card like my 9800 GTX+ get the job done very well on high settings, but the 9800 GTX+ wont be in my system much longer as I am either getting this card:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814102801

Which out performs the 260 for about $10 less.