mutu

Crash to desktop

Hey!

When I play Emergency 4 the screen turns black and the game crashes to desktop. This usually happens in 10 to 20 minutes into the game. I have tried to run the game with only one core, but that didn't work.

Dxdiag: DxDiag.txt

Logfile: logfile.txt

I think you have a codec problem. Try disabling or uninstalling unused codecs. For more information see the Technical Help FAQ.

Yeah, but I didn't figure it out... Anyway I uninstalled some codecs, and the game, for some reasons, runs fine at the moment. I played for over one hour without crashing.

What codecs did you uninstall? Maybe one sounds familiar. Then you can reinstall the rest.

I downloaded it, but it turned out I already had that version. The game still crashes. It's when I play the Winterberg mod. I don't think it crashes like that when I play with other mods, I haven't tested it yet.

Which one is it? EM4 or Winterberg mod? or is it both?

Testing it with another mod would be helpful. If other mods play fine, then obviously its a problem in the Winterberg mod. Personally I havent used it much but I hear the mod is very buggy, so its easy to assume that the mod could be the problem.

I'm not sure if it's the same problem with LA Mod since I haven't played it as much as Winterberg mod lately. Since other people experience crashes with Winterberg mod I think that might be the problem. I'll tell you if I need more help. Thanks.