Agentchung

U.S. Coast Guard & National Guard Outposts

So. There is progress!

However, I am having trouble with scripting the vehicles so that they return to their respective spots.

Below are screenshots of the VOs that I have put in for the Military Base and the Harbour Station. The problem is, I'm not sure how to create/modify the scripts to allow the vehicles to return to their spots. If someone is able to explain that to me, or help me with it, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

I can give you the names of each VO if it is needed, and if you are able to help me, Please post on this thread or drop me a PM! Thanks!

post-4640-1249855427_thumb.jpg

post-4640-1249855441_thumb.jpg

How do you place VO's are that waiting points?

You can place them in the editor. Load the mod and map, then you just go under the edit tab, or press F5. Then you just click new and add the VOs anywhere on the map. From there, you would name each VO with a unique name, and then you would change the scripts to add those VOs into the game. The VOs can act as barriers or parking spots I believe, with a few other functions.

Right now I'm trying to get these to work. I just haven't had time yet. I might be done in the next couple of days, so I'll post here to see if I can get the VOs to work.

Ok DMC, i'm gonna download your file, but where do I need to save it and how does it work in-game (or in editor)?

So. There is progress!

However, I am having trouble with scripting the vehicles so that they return to their respective spots.

Below are screenshots of the VOs that I have put in for the Military Base and the Harbour Station. The problem is, I'm not sure how to create/modify the scripts to allow the vehicles to return to their spots. If someone is able to explain that to me, or help me with it, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

I can give you the names of each VO if it is needed, and if you are able to help me, Please post on this thread or drop me a PM! Thanks!

Hello,

I am trying to edit some places too. If you look on the normal LA Mod map, and go to the center and move a tad to the left, you will spot a fast food shop with a drivethru. It has a pretty good car park. What I have done is deleted the idle cars, and moved some bushes/barriers out the way around the store for entrance/exit. I'm going to use that as a custom station for many vehicles, where I will hold Patrolcars, SUVs, Bomb Squad, EMS, Heavy Rescue, Technician, and other small vehicles in it. A custom station near the center of the map is easyier than editing the fire station. I have two questions about this. Maybe someone, could please enlighten me?

The first thing is those virtual object pictures. What is the smaller virtual object there for? I spot it infront of the fire station gates too. Is it the object where vehicles align up to go forward/backwards into the space? What do I name the object?

The second thing is I want to change the lines of the car park, however I find no way in the editor to edit it. I don't know if it is a DDS file or something which makes up all the ground and its markings or not. What file/option do I use to change that?

Thanks for any help,

-Groovy

PS: Agentchung how is your base doing? :P