Guest NPD-Traffic

Newark Mod

LOL I played myself or the newspaper caption was wrong :P:mellow::gruebel: it said NYPD along with PAPD were at a memorial for the two esu that drove off the draw bridge and there was a mix of NYPD esu, and a nypd police helicopter i guess i got confused. Hit me with a pm if you need me to make somthing :)

Guest NPD-Traffic
LOL I played myself or the newspaper caption was wrong :P:mellow::gruebel: it said NYPD along with PAPD were at a memorial for the two esu that drove off the draw bridge and there was a mix of NYPD esu, and a nypd police helicopter i guess i got confused. Hit me with a pm if you need me to make somthing :)

I got a few units that need some minor touch up if your willing to correct some small mistakes :P

I touched up the front and back of Rescue 2. Except now NPD is having trouble with the models. She was my favorite :1046276372_bawling: Anyway, I am still working on that. E5 has the passenger side done, I beleive, and I will work on the front soon and rear soon. The CV is also almost done. Just needs some touch ups here and there. What else? Oh yeah! The ATV hasn't been touched really since the last update from me. Been working on my NJ mod. Uhh...I think thats it. Just working on a seperate script. After its done, I might be able to do something. Today and the rest of the week is kinda cramped for me. Next week may be better, so stay tuned!

Guest NPD-Traffic
I touched up the front and back of Rescue 2. Except now NPD is having trouble with the models. She was my favorite :1046276372_bawling: Anyway, I am still working on that. E5 has the passenger side done, I beleive, and I will work on the front soon and rear soon. The CV is also almost done. Just needs some touch ups here and there. What else? Oh yeah! The ATV hasn't been touched really since the last update from me. Been working on my NJ mod. Uhh...I think thats it. Just working on a seperate script. After its done, I might be able to do something. Today and the rest of the week is kinda cramped for me. Next week may be better, so stay tuned!

Ive got great newS! XD

Ive manage to fix Hazmat 2

E5 and others

Im going to work on getting Res1Cue (UHEMS)

Back up and fully working she is your fave isnt she? :P

News will be posted shortly at about next week friday or so

Updates comming

Guest NPD-Traffic

New Banner Comming Soon Current one i think is a littel too big :P Going to Ask to all who have current banner to please remove new banner will be ready by later for thoes supporter :)

Reguards,

NPD

ps, I just noticed this was posted looks like a double :s thats my fault

Guest NPD-Traffic
I like the old banner though. :)

I dont mind if you keep it i think its a little huge im goin to crop a exact copy for you ;) and going to make a second one i got some lovely new updated models i feel that express the true newark touch :P

I dont mind if you keep it i think its a little huge im goin to crop a exact copy for you ;) and going to make a second one i got some lovely new updated models i feel that express the true newark touch :P

I'll wait and see what the new one looks like and then decide which one I'll have :)

Guest NPD-Traffic
I'll wait and see what the new one looks like and then decide which one I'll have :)

Alright :)

Conting on face im undecided this will be one of over 20 banners ive made thoes i dont like i trash :P im one of thoes who makes a ton only to choose which i thin suits but this time i might post 5 banners and have a poll to see. What do you think? :P

Guest NPD-Traffic
oh i got my em4 working so i can test some things when were ready :) and I'll get on the subject of our pm's soon :)

sounds good for me im going to retry em4 later this morning it kept crashing id start it and black screen than my desktop later this afternoon im going to retry loading it

Guest NPD-Traffic
Can I test it? :23_31_4:

once in game most likely im going to grab testers :P

Ah and As for banners ive got just the idea :D

Im thinking

PD freaks one about npd

FD freaks one bout FD

EMS freaks one bout ems and fans can choose :P

Dear people :P,

We the Newark Mod Team are looking for anyone that is willing to help by UV mapping. This mod is Getting done pretty fast and we Need Some UV mappers to help us finish it. Currently we have 4 models ready to be UV mapped and a ton of WIP (work in progress). If you are intrested in helping us get this mod done please contact either me or NPD- Traffic. We look foward to a release in the future. Again if you are intrested contact either me or NPD-Traffic.

Kind regards,

Jab16

Ive got great newS! XD

Im going to work on getting Res1Cue (UHEMS)

Back up and fully working she is your fave isnt she? :P

If you're talking to me about UHEMS R2, yes. If she's not in the mod, I wouldn't play it :P

Updates comming

Yup! Engine 5 is done! I will only show the side, but after school...After that I will do the CV. Might actually be done, since I have a bunch of skins floating around my computer