Guest zeke555666

Caltrans trucks

Well currently there hasn't been any word on this since almost a month ago. Now the creator did say that he is busy with life, and he is gonna try to get it down, but like he said, life takes priority.

If he wants, this topic can be closed until he gets more time to work on and complete this submod, or he can leave it open. It's up to him.

in deed its tobad that the model has been lost. mayby some you can pick it up and ask the model from hoppah. or the moderators have a mail adres from him :) lets hope so:)

mm to bad man. also looked on google sketchup also not there. New can you retrive a mail adres from old removed account??

Hello everyone, I had my name changed and I gave up on the trying to get the stuff in game. If anyone would like this model or would anyone be willing to help me get this in game it be helpful. I also have the models for the LACoSD paramedics truck and that would be a nice model too.

Hello everyone, I had my name changed and I gave up on the trying to get the stuff in game. If anyone would like this model or would anyone be willing to help me get this in game it be helpful. I also have the models for the LACoSD paramedics truck and that would be a nice model too.

I would like to see this project take flight again...if anyone has any spare time and is good with modeling, maybe we should get this going again?

Well I have some time... But I spent weeks tryin to figure out that stuff and couldn't figure it out. I can model vehicles but that's pretty much it. I have school and I also help out in another game.

I would love to see this in-game but since you have no time, we'll need new people to get this going again...