Guest zeke555666

Caltrans trucks

I see a lot of EM4 modders using Sketchup but correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it hard to port models from Sketchup to Zmodeller?

It depends. Some of the super detailed ones will not convert easily, and if they do convert, they may not work in the game depending on the polygon count.

Guest zeke555666

well i already sent the first caltrans ttruck to hoppah and he said he'll look at it and see if he likes and will put it in his mod or he will confirm it as a submod.

Guest em4fan
well i already sent the first caltrans ttruck to hoppah and he said he'll look at it and see if he likes and will put it in his mod or he will confirm it as a submod.

Here are some good news, sounds really nice :)

em4fan

Guest zeke555666
hopefully he'll find some time ;)

Ya I have been bussy at shcool and this is the hardest year, I have the Sheriff explorers that take up time, and i hope to get working on this and also work on the lasd sub mod

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to add new vehicles at the moment. I suggest you release the truck as a submod.

ok hoppah i will i have to figure out all the stuff to get it in the game when i have a chance to finally worok on it since im to all this stuff.

I'll just have to readd all of the tutorials