Guest hckyhcky12

London mod unable to enter ambulance

Guest hckyhcky12

So far the London mod works great just one issue when i call an ambulance the ambulance crew picks up the victim but then the crew can't get back in the ambulance with him? It doesn't allow me to tell them to get back in the vehicle Anyone know why?

Thanks

Hi, since you are new, I'll just inform you. When someone doesn't answer right away, just wait, there's only like a couple people who check here at a time, and most might not answer the topic because they don't know the answer, so you just wait patiently, might take a whole day to be answered. Just gotta sit patiently and wait.

Can you explain your problem any more? Has it happened more than once?

Guest hckyhcky12
Hi, since you are new, I'll just inform you. When someone doesn't answer right away, just wait, there's only like a couple people who check here at a time, and most might not answer the topic because they don't know the answer, so you just wait patiently, might take a whole day to be answered. Just gotta sit patiently and wait.

Can you explain your problem any more? Has it happened more than once?

yeah i posted it in the wrong section cause sometimes i don't read the section and i post it in emergency 4 or something when i only have emergency 3

Okay, I've played it a while and yes that happens, If I remember correctly and it may not work, is you have to have a wounded person to wnter into an ambulance, if it doen't work the put out your log file on the site. Hope it helps!

i do have the wounded person in the stretcher but i can't get to get back in the ambulance

Okay, hmmmmmm.... *Thinks hard* unforunatly the mod is plauged with errors so I'm going to try and get the same results, Thanks for being patient, if you could get a screenshot of what's going on I may be able to see what's going on. To take one press print scrn, and open paint. Paste and put it up here.