rihis

Submod: 90' mod v1.8

I have some trouble with the siren on the ambulances, get error that statement is to long.

And the ambulances have trouble getting parking in the garage in the big fire station on never ending game

They park in front, the back and some times inside. :gruebel:

I just love the 89 caprice, have been waiting a long time for this car to come to this game. really nice mode.

For my private use, I have changed the

on some of the cars, and added some to one.

I have some trouble with the siren on the ambulances, get error that statement is to long.

And the ambulances have trouble getting parking in the garage in the big fire station on never ending game

They park in front, the back and some times inside. :gruebel:

I just love the 89 caprice, have been waiting a long time for this car to come to this game. really nice mode.

For my private use, I have changed the flash pattern on some of the cars, and added some to one.

I got the same error statement only with several others as well... =(

Okay, I love the Mod, But I have a few questions and I dont know if they have been asked yet or not.

1. Can I use the mod to where they do not replace the current vehicles, but they add them.

2. Is it possible to just add the Engine Co. and the 96ish model CV?

Okay, I love the Mod, But I have a few questions and I dont know if they have been asked yet or not.

1. Can I use the mod to where they do not replace the current vehicles, but they add them.

2. Is it possible to just add the Engine Co. and the 96ish model CV?

1. No, because If you whant those wehicles, they will replace FE and BCU, and AMB...

2. Yes, I will write you mail.

Nice how about some Federal Signal Twinsonic lightbars

Yes, They will be, and there will be some more old lightbars.

After DLing this mod, I saw that the siren on the medical vehicles seems to not work, it shows an error message. You can choose to ignore it and run it with no sirens or keep retrying untill it works. But you have to do this each time the siren is activated, ether manually (pressing button) or activating the SOCI ( when moving the vehicle (with it activated)).

A) What would happen if somebody made this into a whole new mod, but didn't release it?

B) Can somebody pronounce Latvia please. I keep saying La-te-ve-a, and I know that it is said different.