rihis

Submod: 90' mod v1.8

this is really nice submod but i have a few suggestions:

1. Do you want to add new personal from 21st century?

2. Do you want to do from this submod a fully functionally mod? If yes you need to do new personal and add technicians...

3. Please do a compatibility old vehicles with new. (old chief vehicle compatibility with new etc...)

4. Who have problem with sirens on caprice there is fix:

PS: This is bug! so all people have this problem

hotfix.zip

I want to say 20th century so iam sorry

PS: yes if you send ambulance it shutdown to desktop.

Ps2: I want to transform this submod to standalone mod so im working on it. but i need rihis'S permission and permission of hoppah (his wheels and persons etc...)

EDIT:

Transform failed - this contains a more than 20 bugs like - missing wheels, missing prototypes, no personal inside, bad unit files, when you send any car it shutdown, missing language, missing sirens and much more... so i stopped it. If you want to continue my work rihis i can send you the files... i fix several bugs but still it's bugged

I want to say 20th century so iam sorry

PS: yes if you send ambulance it shutdown to desktop.

Ps2: I want to transform this submod to standalone mod so im working on it. but i need rihis'S permission and permission of hoppah (his wheels and persons etc...)

EDIT:

Transform failed - this contains a more than 20 bugs like - missing wheels, missing prototypes, no personal inside, bad unit files, when you send any car it shutdown, missing language, missing sirens and much more... so i stopped it. If you want to continue my work rihis i can send you the files... i fix several bugs but still it's bugged

It might be a script and/or placement problem...

P.S.: I hope that Rihis fixes the brown Caprice siren problem and the missing ambulance prototype soon because I can't wait to fire that baby up! ;)

It might be a script and/or placement problem...

P.S.: I hope that Rihis fixes the brown Caprice siren problem and the missing ambulance prototype soon because I can't wait to fire that baby up! ;)

i already fix the problem with missing siren for caprice so you can download it there hotfix.zip

note: i don't know if is this works. I only add line to siren script LAPD_patrolcar_12

Fixed problems:

-Ambulance

-Siren for brown caprice

Im updated files!

Download here!

PS. I havent got any other bug!

I instaled mod in clean LA Mod 2.0 and now it works fantastic for me!

this is really nice submod but i have a few suggestions:

1. Do you want to add new personal from 21st century?

2. Do you want to do from this submod a fully functionally mod? If yes you need to do new personal and add technicians...

3. Please do a compatibility old vehicles with new. (old chief vehicle compatibility with new etc...)

4. Who have problem with sirens on caprice there is fix:

PS: This is bug! so all people have this problem

hotfix.zip

1. Yes, but I dont have screens :(

2. No, Its just a submod for LA mod!

3. Its vhery much of scripting

4. I updated file with fix, but if it still have problem, write...

EDIT:

It dont have too much eroors, got only 2 and now they are fixed.