firefighter111

Stupid people

Anybody in the states should know how bad the winter was here this year. We had a major ice/snow storm that wiped out power to over 50,000 people in the tri-state area. It took 2 weeks to restore power in some of the more rural parts of Kentucky. Interstate I-164 was shut down because there were so many slide offs. Several cops had to be pulled out using tow trucks, and there were so many branches and power lines down that some fire departments couldnt even operate there engines and has to rely on there brush trucks to get around. Plus when we get snow its chaos on our roads if you dont have 4 wheel drive. Luckily for me I have a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 with a large wrap around brush guard on the front.

Well my girl and I were coming home from the laundry mat down the street when we saw a teenage girl stuck in an late 90s model civic trying to exit a parking lot and cross a 5 lane street,(2 lanes headed north and south with a center turn lane). Well she decided she was going to cross 3 lanes to make a left turn. That was her first mistake aside from exiting the parking lot through its entrance rather then using the small side street right next to the lot. Shes stuck and her boyfriend or brother was in the car with her trying to push her out. There was also a guy in a car trying to shovel her out. Well with having a bad back I wasnt going to get out and help but I said I can push her out using my truck. So her boyfriend or brother gets in her car and the guy steps aside. Well I am pulling up inch by inch to make contact with her, but I waited until traffic was clear so that should i bump to hard I dont push her in to traffic and cause an accident. So i leave about an inch gap. Traffic clears for a minute, and as I pull up to make contact she decided to floor it, well she was able to rock slightly forward maybe an inch only to come sliding back to where she was, and since I was pulling up it made for a good jolt when i made contact. I think it even cracked her back bumper, but the man shoveling her out was just like oh well thats what she gets. It didn't phase my brush guard.

Well my girl and I were coming home from the laundry mat down the street when we saw a teenage girl stuck in an late 90s model civic trying to exit a parking lot and cross a 5 lane street,(2 lanes headed north and south with a center turn lane). Well she decided she was going to cross 3 lanes to make a left turn. That was her first mistake aside from exiting the parking lot through its entrance rather then using the small side street right next to the lot. Shes stuck and her boyfriend or brother was in the car with her trying to push her out. There was also a guy in a car trying to shovel her out. Well with having a bad back I wasnt going to get out and help but I said I can push her out using my truck. So her boyfriend or brother gets in her car and the guy steps aside. Well I am pulling up inch by inch to make contact with her, but I waited until traffic was clear so that should i bump to hard I dont push her in to traffic and cause an accident. So i leave about an inch gap. Traffic clears for a minute, and as I pull up to make contact she decided to floor it, well she was able to rock slightly forward maybe an inch only to come sliding back to where she was, and since I was pulling up it made for a good jolt when i made contact. I think it even cracked her back bumper, but the man shoveling her out was just like oh well thats what she gets. It didn't phase my brush guard.

As my mom always says,"The way to find the stupidest people is to go and drive around. What happens? there are stupid drivers. The road is were you'll find the stupidest people".

We always use to get snow in Alaska, but Roseville is HOT during the summer and coldish during the winter. My dad and I usaully go up to Tahoe during the winter. When we went, there wasn't alot of snow yet, but the people were driving FAST!

1) As we went up a hill, we saw a car spin out and they ended up in a ditch. Luckily, a cop wasn't far and traffic was stopped in the oncoming lanes.

2) After seeing what happens when you speed, we started talking about what happened. We passed three cars who spun out and eneded up on the side of the road.

3) WE figured that we would see another one and we did. In the oncoming lane of traffic, there was no cars at all. A wide area for truckers to put on chains was also by it, and the side ended in a cliff with no guard rail. We saw a car that was stopped ahead, but we couldn't see it clearly. My dad out the four-way flashers on and we slowed to five miles per hour in the fast lane. Having a 4 wheel drive, we went into the middle of the highway (forgot what it was called). The car was a small Nissian, and the front was smashed up and on a light pole, air bags deployed. Any farther any way, the car could have went over the side and the passengers coulduve had a bad dip to death. Two other cars pulled up behind us. I got on my pone and called 9-1-1, and waited ten minutes without an emergency planetvehicle in site. We moved on, and I thought I saw blood (might have been my imagination, though). Half an hour later, a fire truck and an engine passed us, shortly followed by an ambulance and a cop car. The people finally arrived, and we had to stop and tell the cop what happened.

These are examples of stupid drivers on slick ice that could have ended in a very bad death. The third accident that we saw was on the news, and they said the driver was in critacal condition. The reporter also said that it was caused by speeding.

That reminded me of my stupid cops and stupid doctors stories.

When I was 15 I had a moped, well I was headed south bound on a small side street thats never busy. Well I was minding my own business and riding along, well some jack @$$ thought he owned the road and whipped in front of me to get into the drive through of a fast food chicken joint. Well I couldnt swerve to avoid him so i hit him right in the front fender area of his saturn sedan and flew up on the hood. Now I wasnt injured seriously, just bumps and bruises but my moped was totaled. Well we called 911, they asked if any one was seriously injured. They asked if it was blocking traffic, but because we moved it wasnt. Of course they said they would send an officer out shortly. Well in an hour and a half 3 cops drove by and didnt once stop. It took 90 minutes or so for a cop to show up. Now I realize that we said there was no serious injuries and it wasnt blocking traffic, but come on dont you think when there is moped vs vehicle you should send some one to check it out right away?

Another time my friends and I were in an old Cutlass Sierra, a 93 I believe. We were headed down a little side street that had the righ away at most intersections along the strip of street. Well a guy from the local energy company was driving a ford contour coming down one of the cross streets and he had a stop sign. Well he was to busy digging on the floor board to stop and t-boned our car. I was sitting in the back set on the drivers side which absorbed the most impact. He was doing almost 35, in a zone that technically speaking is 30, but your expected to do like 30 because there residential areas. Well I wasnt going to go the the hospital at first, but when i realized I had a huge knot and a small gash on my head i decided it was for the best. Now they get me to the hospital and I am strapped in to a backboard and c-collar. They left me laying in the ER for an hour in the c-collar and back board. The doc came in and was like oh I had no idea you were in this condition..

So you guys hate cops, yet play a game with them being one of the main things, and on top of that, you download mods with them... I don't get it...

No I don't dislike cops. Sure there is well known freindly Rivalry about Sheriff VS. Fire Department, but that guy was a dumbass

I dislike most of the cops around here. Most are pricks, but there are a few exceptions. There is atleast one LEO on this forum that i talk to from time to time and thats Texas_DPS but hes pretty cool. I also met a highland indiana cop that was pretty cool. He made a traffic stop on me because I just got off the interstate on a two lane exit ram and it merge into the highway below right by a gas station I needed to stop at for gas. Well as I was about to merge I sped around a blazer because it swerved in my lane and cut me off. So he was hiding out running radar and pulled in the gas station while I was pumping and questioned me and my girl. He made me sit in his cruiser while he ran my info and even let me sit up front and let me off with a warning and let me off with a warning and even wished me a happy birthday. :P

Anyways stupid people...well lets see I got 2 more stories. I will try to make them brief.Well when i was in 8th grade, I was playing on a zip line. Well my friend had just sprayed WD40 on the pulley and I didnt realize it was all over the handle. So when I swung out to slide to the other end, I lost my grip, feel flat on my back and landed on a tree root. That tree root caused me to break L3, L4, and L5 in the Lumbar process.

I feel bad calling my friend stupid, but she made a stupid mistake the other day. She was coming over to borrow a movie. Well she had her 2 year old son in the car, and he hadnt had a nap earlier in the day so he would not get up for nothing, so instead my girl and I walked down to the parking lot and took my book of movies. Well she left the car on so the AC would keep him cool, and she acidentley locked her keys in the car with her son in the car.

lol tell them in was Dunkan. (thats why I always get evidence that makes sure it wasnt me whenever something happens that could get cops involved) cause i hate cops and just love proving them wrong.

and if that doesnt work, just sue them back into the stone age since they basically violated your Rights by not giving you a fair trial lol

Now that hurts. It really hurts...

Now where was I? Oh yeah. Stupid people.

Well, I would tell you some of my old stories but they're more illegal and ridden with profanity, so, let me think for a second...

So I'm over by Cabrini-Green (Chicago Housing Projects) and I'm with my buddy when this ghetto comes up on this bike. So he's yelling at Rick (My buddy) to throw down the fork, so my buddy, being the awesome guy he is, throws this plastic fork he was eating with out the window onto the floor. Then the ghetto gets mad. He starts yelling and then he goes to pull a gun, he's this mad. So I peel out at the light and I guess everyone must have heard us because as soon as we peeled out every ghetto on this block starts throwing bottles and bricks and anything at my car. Then this little AMC Gremlin packed with about 10 ghettos pulls behind us and starts following us down the block, so we get to this light and I say screw this, so I whip my car into reverse and slam into this guy's car, then I drive away and this little gremlin is smoking with break fluid everywhere. Man I had some fun back then... To think I'm a cop now...

The moral of the story is that everybody is stupid in some way or another I guess.

^lol that reminds me of a good one on my self. lol

Well in high school, my buddies and I would get a cooler full of water balloons to throw after school. We did it two or three times no problem. Till the last time we got busted by the school cop. Well he didnt do much, just a traffic stop and we were on our way with a warning.

Well we cruise away from the school and we see 2 guys from a near by rival school walking. My buddy asks if he can throw a 20oz sprite bottle at them. Not taking him serious I said sure..so he shook it up, loosens the cap and throws it at them, and of course we keep on our way.

So you know what they say, three strikes, and your out. Well we got a third strike alright lol. Were not far from the other 2 incidents and close to one of the college campuses. So we see this college chick in a white shirt and short shorts jogging with her ipod(the little bity ones). We pull up, I slow down(I was driving my Explorer the whole time) and one of my friends nails her on the ass with a water balloon, and another friend barley missed her. So we drive around for a few and then stop at the local station which was a full service station so we always knew people working. The chick comes in, asks a friend of mine at the register for a pen and paper. He gives it to her not knowing what was up. She takes down my plate number, and says her dad is the Sheriff. I mean THE Sheriff, not just a deputy, literally THE Sheriff. We all laugh in her face thinking shes so full of it.

Come to find out a few days later, after the two school cops get us 2 days of in school suspension for the balloons, and the sprite bottle, a Sargent with the local Sheriff department showed up at my parents house one evening(obviously being in HS I lived at home), and talked to my parents. Needles to say I was in some trouble for a few days.

My friends are stupid, which is why I only have a girlfriend and someone to hang out with that likes my girlfriend (ex, I should say). Anyway, heres my story:

It was a cold winter day as my friends and I cruised the streets of Anchorage in an old Mustang. Seeing a baseball field, they decided to play a little ball before a lillte league game. We ended up playing for a while, even though we only had 2 batters and two infielders. The LL coach arrived early and told us to leave, which was exactly what we did. Jake, my number one buddy, made me drive. I drove to one of my other buddies house, dropped him off, and then I decided to go and see how the baseball game was going. We got there, and I was instantly bored. Jake grabbed the keys back and made me and my other buddy, Matthew, go in the back. He drove us somewhere, I can;t remember where, and revved the engine. Then, he sped off. An Alaskan State Trooper saw us, and tried to pull us over. It took about two minutes to make Jake pull over. The cop made us get out, lay on our stomachs in some snow, and cuffed us. A second officer arrived, but these cops were smart enough to realize right away me and Matt had nothing to do with it. They questioned us in the back seat and let us go, just like that. Jake, on the other hand, had some explaining to do. The next day, I told the story to my girlfriend, who broke up with me (she was a retard anyway). About seven months later, we moved to California. Anyway, JAKE IS AN IDIOT!

Now that hurts. It really hurts...

Now where was I? Oh yeah. Stupid people.

Well, I would tell you some of my old stories but they're more illegal and ridden with profanity, so, let me think for a second...

So I'm over by Cabrini-Green (Chicago Housing Projects) and I'm with my buddy when this ghetto comes up on this bike. So he's yelling at Rick (My buddy) to throw down the fork, so my buddy, being the awesome guy he is, throws this plastic fork he was eating with out the window onto the floor. Then the ghetto gets mad. He starts yelling and then he goes to pull a gun, he's this mad. So I peel out at the light and I guess everyone must have heard us because as soon as we peeled out every ghetto on this block starts throwing bottles and bricks and anything at my car. Then this little AMC Gremlin packed with about 10 ghettos pulls behind us and starts following us down the block, so we get to this light and I say screw this, so I whip my car into reverse and slam into this guy's car, then I drive away and this little gremlin is smoking with break fluid everywhere. Man I had some fun back then... To think I'm a cop now...

The moral of the story is that everybody is stupid in some way or another I guess.

yeah i would hate to have a cop car stuck in the projects lol espically since there pissed about how they want to demolish the area.

I had some idiot woman pass me in traffic the other day. Heres the stupid part, we were like 20 feet from the turn lane she needed to get into. I am on my way to work so I am rushing as it is and she passes me, no she blatantly just cuts me off, when she has already missed her turn lane!

I remember (thank to 4x4) when I was 10, we were turning to go someplace (might have been Winco, can't remember. Someplace in Alaska, lets say that). There was an outside lane and an inside lane. We were turning in the inside lane. A truck was next to us and turned into us. They slamed into the rear, which made us spin out. It felt like one of those spinny rides, since we were on the ice and going round and round and round. Eventually, we slid into a small ditch. The idiot fat a** woman ended up stoping in the middle of the frickin' intersection. A police officer was there, and we were pushed/pulled out of the ditch. The woman said that we turned into her. She was nice enough to say, "F*** this. I'm going to court with you." Why???We ended up winning the case, obviously

Guest zeke555666

ummmm:

KirklandAmbulanceRollover1.jpg

do i even want to know lol

and puppy u see a lot of that in ca up in the sierras with a bunch of ppl that think they can drive in the snow and ice but really cant

like 3 years ago some kid passed me and my uncle going over 80 and some kid between 16 and 20 was speeding and had orange sking googles on and later he was in the middle of the road fliped over.