Rafael

New MOD: São Paulo MOD.

Stop pushing for a release at least untill today is over. I'm really inclined to start handing out warnings to the next person that is begging for release. Apperently even if someone sets a release date, it's never accurate enough because the whining for release continues. Please be patient!

Guest lucas.bvjs

hey people.....

I think he is not involved in the explosion....

there were 2 deads, one man and one woman...and 5 injurieds I think...

but who said he is invloved?

Cassio said: "he is missing 2 days" but the explosion was yesterday about 13PM...so, I think these "missing" is not related to the explosion...I hope...

Hello everybody, okay??

Sorry for not posting the mod yet, because I see that you are already aware of tragédie happens in Santo André, and unfortunately, I live near the place, which was why no internet service, I live in a nearby town, but it is in the metropolitan area and the neighborhood of the accident is next to where I live, was really horrible and very scary, I hope you understand that the tragedy could not post the mod time

Well it's good to hear you are okay, I'm sure I speak for every one (and if not, I am staff, so I decide for everyone :P ) that you take your time, and when you get the chance post it up.. There is no way you could've predicted that, and tragedies I think are a plenty legit reason for the mod not being released on time..

Well it's good to hear you are okay, I'm sure I speak for every one (and if not, I am staff, so I decide for everyone :P ) that you take your time, and when you get the chance post it up.. There is no way you could've predicted that, and tragedies I think are a plenty legit reason for the mod not being released on time..

I agree :holdglass: