puppysboy222

Roseville MN mod

Once again, I have a Roseville mod. This time in MN!

Roseville MN mod

Roseville is a vibrant city known for its strong, safe neighborhoods, excellent business climate, quality schools and outstanding parks.

Conveniently located in Ramsey County, just minutes from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, Roseville is a dynamic city with many civic, philanthropic and service organizations which strengthen the community.

here are the units and buildings planned to be made:

Buildings with assigned vehicles:

Fire Station 1--- Rescue 16, Engine 11

Fire Station 2--- Trailer 35, Engine 21, Ladder 28

Fire Station 3--- Engine 31, Ladder 38, Boat 1, Utility 24, Medic 3, Medic 4, Engine 12

Police Station--- 7 of any police vehicle

Hospital--- 2 bays for four ambulances

Vehicles

Fire:

-Rescue 16

-Engine 11

-Trailer 35

-Engine 21

-Ladder 28

-Engine 31

-Ladder 28

-Boat 1

-Utility 24

-Engine 12

EMS:

-Medic 3

-Medic 4

-Alinna Ambulance

Police:

-1998 GMC Sierra 2500 vehicle enforcment

-2005 Chevrolet Tahoe

-2006 Ford Crown Victoria Slicktop

-2006 Ford Crown Victoria

-2004 Chevrolet Impala

-Pierce Rescue unit

TEC:

CAT Crane

Flatbed truck

USAF Blackhawk

Not started

Started

Done!

The website will be up soon.. After this comes the third Roseville mod (just kidding :P).

what is the difference between these and the other Roseville mod?

One's in California and one's in Minnestota. By the way, have you started on the model I told you about or was that yesterday I sent you the PM?

^take your time jab. Thanks for the update.

I hate to say it but why not actually finish the other mod before starting this one, although I am guessing the apertures is the same aside from paint jobs? If so why not just focus on making several maps for the other mod so people have variety.

^take your time jab. Thanks for the update.

I hate to say it but why not actually finish the other mod before starting this one, although I am guessing the apertures is the same aside from paint jobs? If so why not just focus on making several maps for the other mod so people have variety.

The CA one will be sunny, while the MN will be snowy. The apperatus is actually not really the same. MN vehicles look more custimzed to me. Here is the link for the FD. Go through all the Fire Stations and look at some of the trucks. Also, the point is to start a mod with COMPLETLY new people, new to the modding, mapping, etc. world. Then, that will be the Roseville _________________. Two groups=one team

The CA one will be sunny, while the MN will be snowy. The apperatus is actually not really the same. MN vehicles look more custimzed to me. Here is the link for the FD. Go through all the Fire Stations and look at some of the trucks. Also, the point is to start a mod with COMPLETLY new people, new to the modding, mapping, etc. world. Then, that will be the Roseville _________________. Two groups=one team

So your going to make this mod too? I live right by there so it would be awesome to have this mod.

So your going to make this mod too? I live right by there so it would be awesome to have this mod.

I hope so if we can get modelers. There might be a modding team section for the Roseville mods, but I don't know. I have just contacted Hoppah.

I hope so if we can get modelers. There might be a modding team section for the Roseville mods, but I don't know. I have just contacted Hoppah.

Cool... if I can get my modelling skills better I will help... that will be a while though. :)

http://www.ci.roseville.mn.us/images/pages...Engine%2012.jpg

Any one know what type of engine this is? Cant see much but looks pretty odd.

Ive seen a few of those through Minnesota, I know its a full response pumper though. I know St. Paul fire dept. has one, it might be on there website.

Cool... if I can get my modelling skills better I will help... that will be a while though. :)

Sweet! And you don't have to know how to skin, because I just learned I can :D

http://www.ci.roseville.mn.us/images/pages...Engine%2012.jpg

Any one know what type of engine this is? Cant see much but looks pretty odd.

All Roseville MN engine\pumpers look like they are custom to me, but I like the looks of them and it looks pretty cool. I will start on the Crown Victorias soon so we at least have a small update :)

All Roseville MN engine\pumpers look like they are custom to me, but I like the looks of them and it looks pretty cool. I will start on the Crown Victorias soon so we at least have a small update :)

Ive seen a few through out Minnesota like that... I wonder if its a new model made in our state because I havent seen it any where else.

Those aren't anything new or special, look up "Commercial Chassis" pumpers and engines. Many smaller departments go with commercial chassis because they tend to be cheaper and use a standard semi-truck chassis to cut down on costs and maintenance. That's a horrible pic, but I beleive that's a Peterbilt commercial chassis for Engine 12. Here are some other peterbilts

2%2013%202009%20Eagan.gif

Eagan FD 1988 Peterbilt

engine114.jpg

Wapello Iowa

newE-3.jpg

Emira E3 1994 Peterbilt

FDEngine3.jpg

Hastings Mn, 1993 Peterbilt

Seymore E16

They've been around for a long time and many depts are still getting them to this day.

Update:

Yeah yeah! Finished the model COMPLETLY for EM3 (Not that hard to change it to Em4, right?) with the wheels, lights, commands, everything.

Next up is (I will edit later)

Very nice job! Why not em4 from the start though?

Very nice job! Why not em4 from the start though?

Wrong computer. The lights will not work for some reason, so I pretty much prepared the model...And by the way, there was a brown police or sheriff or highway unit that I sa and can't find it. Any one know what it is (too tired to look right now).