Xplorer4x4

The Evansville Submod! - Updated Aug 16th - Engine 61 Done

Well since you bumped, which is alright, I guess I can drop a small update. Both SocomCM and I have been busy. If he can get me models like he has said he will, then I still want to put this together. At the moment, I cant even speculate much of anything. I have pretty much all the reskined units ready to go. Mostly just the crown vic as I said earlier. So time will tell.

Well I posted this awhile back. Never finished touching it up, probably tomorrow.

ShaneGreen and all of those that worked on the Vintage AMR gave me permission to use there AMR skin. It will likley have a small touch up which will put it back to a white roof as our AMRs do not have any markings on top, but otherwise it will be the same.

Ambulance wise you wont have much to choose from for transport. AMR Vintage and AMR Box Style. Sorry folks, but not every city can have 5 different types of ambulances :P None the less Vintage will be BLS and Box style will be ALS. In real life, AMR uses both styles for both BLS and ALS so for the games sake it was easier to split duties this way.

AMR In LA County is putting each Box as ALS and each type 2 as BLS

After a month of no updates, helljumper and NPD-Traffic have been kind enough to lend a hand. Helljumper has started on one of the primary pumper engines. NPD-Traffic has been kind enough to lend me a Dodge Durango model:

dodgedurangoresponderem.jpg

The unit is Rescue 8 a 2004 Dodge Durango 4x4. The truck is used as a medical quick-response and Battalion Chief's vehicle. In real life this unit is used to pull Water 2 which is a 2000 Scorpion Rescue Boat. Weather this will be the case in the mod, I cant say. I do have a working script that, I think Wolftep(sp?), made that enabled a vehicle to pull a boat on a trailer and drop it in the water. However the script is not perfect by any means so time will tell.

In the mean time be sure to check out the Newark Mod!

supportbanner.png

AMR is the same company in the entire nation

Really? I had no idea. :rolleyes: Point is that doesnt mean they operate exactly the same way in every city across the country, because every cities needs differ. AMR provides Critical Care Units in LA. To my knowledge, AMR here does not have any critical care transport units. So just because there switching to one body style in LA doesnt mean there switching body styles here. Not to say they cant or wont.

yeah you are correct glass will not show as well as some skins. and to export from sketchup to zmodler you need someone with sketchup pro to get it into 3d's max