Shadylasse

Odense Mod [Status - In Progress]

But the one you linked is from århus and not cph...

danish ambulances from falck before 1 febuary 2010 was the same all over denmark in the old skin the new is yellow and got a H for Hovedstaden (Copenhagen and subs) on the side and a little logo from CPH fire dept

Guest dkmaisto

As far as the livery of Danish Ambulances, the new (yellow with green squares= battenburg) livery were designed by a all regions apart from region Sjælland, and has been applied to all new ambulances registered in and after 2009 (to my knowledge it were from April 1st, but I'm not 100% sure) and most old ambulances has also been repainted.

Pictures of both can be seen on my Flickr page.

Now back to topic:

Very nice ambulance, I can't see the grille strobes the real ones has, just a minor detail:)

As far as the livery of Danish Ambulances, the new (yellow with green squares= battenburg) livery were designed by a all regions apart from region Sjælland, and has been applied to all new ambulances registered in and after 2009 (to my knowledge it were from April 1st, but I'm not 100% sure) and most old ambulances has also been repainted.

Pictures of both can be seen on my Flickr page.

Now back to topic:

Very nice ambulance, I can't see the grille strobes the real ones has, just a minor detail:)

I'll see if I can get Rihis to fix it :)

Same goes for the Indsatsleder grill strobe :)

Guest dkmaisto

I meant the strobe lights on the falck, I can't see the grille strobes that the real falck ambulances has.

The police ISL has grille LEDs, they are far to modern to have strobes:)

3925454011_47d6d25766_b.jpg

The grille strobes can be seen here, disregard that it's from my town in Region Syddanmark.

You guys are free to ask for any images that you might want for the mod, even though it's from the wrong (right :D) part of Denmark.

Edited by dkmaisto

Danish:

Så kommer der snart en hjemmeside til Copenhagen mod adressen vil blive cph-mod.dk og shadylasse og jeg vil få mail adresserne: shadylasse@cph-mod.dk og endurer@cph-mod.dk som vi vil ku kontaktes på.

Siden er bestilt og vi venter på banken sender pengene over til hosteren men regner med inden vi når den 7. marts så sku siden gerne køre med det vigtigste, forum og andet vil komme som jeg har tid til at få det op siden vil kun være på engelsk.

Mvh

Endurer

English:

Before the 7. march the Copenhagen mod will have it's own website on cph-mod.dk and shadylasse and i will also get new mail accounts soo you can contact us on them shadylasse@cph-mod.dk and endurer@cph-mod.dk.

the site is already ordered and at the moment we are waiting for the bank to transfer the money to your host but we hope to have the site up and running before the date told above the site will be only in english and there will be a board there too.

Gratz

Endurer

hey hey,

the mod is looking great man.

specialy the MAN fd truck.

only are you gone make the orange light work separate from the blue lights on the falck tow truck en engineers car. and maybey also from the other cars if they have it:) like a trafficdiverter

only are you gone make the orange light work separate from the blue lights on the falck tow truck en engineers car. and maybey also from the other cars if they have it:) like a trafficdiverter

danish tow trucks don't have traffic diverters on them ;) only blue lights and warning lights mostly the man TGA fd has and the mb vito fd has also but not any pd cars has in dk on high ways we use DAH Dansk(Danish) Auto Hjælp(Help) to put up a board to close the lanes or 2 police cars

Please update your topic to state that it is either Available For Download or In-Progress in parenthesis:

(In-Progress)-No Release Done at this time. (WIP) also acceptable

(Available For Download)-Completed and available for download.

IF it is completed please put the URL to the download in the FIRST post of the topic!

Thanks,

EMP Staff.

=============================================================================

*Bumps for compliance

Please update your topic to state that it is either Available For Download or In-Progress in parenthesis:

(In-Progress)-No Release Done at this time. (WIP) also acceptable

(Available For Download)-Completed and available for download.

IF it is completed please put the URL to the download in the FIRST post of the topic!

Thanks,

EMP Staff.

=============================================================================

*Bumps for compliance

As far as I have seen there is written in progress..

We've did that since the start lol

To the people who was made "testers" long time ago

- All testers will be wiped off the "testers" list as the team will test the mod themself.

This is due to some new functions which we would like to keep a secret, and to make sure testers will WORK - and not just play and reporting the bugs by the ones they just find. (We will do this at the last stage, but firstly it's testing everything like commands etc..)

Kind regards,

Shadylasse

We're currently searching a scripter.

If you know how to make different personal and make a decent script you may tell me.

"What will I get if I become the scripter?":

The ability to test the mod and to work with us, the advanced scripts are currently placed at over 20, so you will get a lot of fun testing it.