Guest IluvCops

K9 - Will this work ?

Guest IluvCops

My Ideas for EXPERTS that think they can make something like this

- Choose the action of those random dogs on the streets that sometimes attack people

- Use the rescue dog but a K9 version

- Send them to bite the crap out of whoever we want !

Can this work ? any possibilities ?

this has been discussed/suggested a lot of times before, and the answer has always been a firm "No". the amount of work required to make one, which basically isnt even possible due to game limitations, is the cause of that.

Last time I read, it was actually almost complete. Forgot who was working on it, they just had one problem with the script or something. Cant recall if it was big or small bug, but it was nearly 100%. Maybe not to the extent of what was described here but i forgot the details on it as I havent heard news on it for some time.

Guest [SAP]Francis

I thought that the problem was with the dog's animation. But in rage dogs events, there IS an animation for the dog that bites. So it indeed could be completed, I think. :P

I thought that the problem was with the dog's animation. But in rage dogs events, there IS an animation for the dog that bites. So it indeed could be completed, I think. :P

I think someone would have to dedicate a lot of time just focusing on the complex scripting I would imagine. I wouldn't get my hopes up though, considering I've heard it's next to impossible to make a K9 unit.

ya can't make people go faster, the dog moves the same pace as a PERSON, thus it is not really useful... the suspect can still get away from the dog at the same rate as a cop

ya can't make people go faster, the dog moves the same pace as a dog, thus it is not really useful... the suspect can still get away from the dog at the same rate as a cop

Don't you mean the people move the same pace as the dog not the dog moves the same pace as the dog?

This is why one should never post something while they are not paying attention, yes I meant dog and people move the same pace=)