Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Guest private R clark

any updates about this mod? as i know dorsetmonkey has not been on and no updates for a while now.

i understand how people have comitments in rl and they are more important would be such a shame if this mod dose not get released as this mod looks impressive and would be a great addition to the mods already avalable

Ok good news guys! I'm alive still! :tongue2:

Where have I been? I have been on a vessel patrolling the seas around the Falklands/South Georgia/Antarctica for quite some months now. The mod isn't dead, but I haven't had any time to progress from where I last was, glad there is still interest and glad JPH is interested in keeping the mod going, that means a lot, thankyou.

I do need a dedicated map maker still, idealy!

Okay gone over the mod to see where I had got to, you won't see many updates on the forum, as I'm going to concentrate getting what is already in the mod working perfectly, and getting as close to a release as possible. :gut:

thats great! so cool patrolling the seas in a navy vessel i wisch you good luck and all the best!

keep it up like you always do! ;) you know you have all the suport from your fans!

i'm so happy right now! :D:D:D:D:D

sorry for all the smiles but i have a verry hyper happy moment right now :D:D:D

kind regards,

ppaapp5 :D