Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Guest zionn10

But what purpose would the marines have ingame? :P

Well, they should destroy mines before a boat hit it. you even can use them to arrest or kill pirates.:happy:

Guest zionn10

It is a good use, but I think that the amount of mines and pirates in the British waters are very limited and close to 0 too :)

yeah ther are no pirates but mines...

I know Doesdmonkey is fine and well but i now think this mod is dead we have had no cofermation that hes comming back nor whats happioning no one accturnly posts on teh topic anymore so there nothign to do with this modifaction, i was look forwerd to it then when it started dieing i got more and more disapointed :1046276372_bawling::s i hope he come bac with some information on whats going on or :machkaputt:

I know Doesdmonkey is fine and well but i now think this mod is dead we have had no cofermation that hes comming back nor whats happioning no one accturnly posts on teh topic anymore so there nothign to do with this modifaction, i was look forwerd to it then when it started dieing i got more and more disapointed :1046276372_bawling::s i hope he come bac with some information on whats going on or :machkaputt:

shame :(

i thought that sometimes but i wasn't sure because there weren't updates in the last months

There is an incredible amount of the mod already in-game.

I am not sure what happened to Dosed Monkey - I hope we can keep the mod going.

I have the latest Alpha release files - and will be contacting Dosed Monkey asking if we can carry the mod on.

Many Thanks,

Joel

I am really looking forward to this mod coming out! I like the way you have added the RNLI hovercraft, atlantic 75 and the severn class lifeboats! as an ex lifeboatman myself i think its going to really ennjoyable playing your modifcation!

good luck with it! :police: