Dosedmonkey

Coastal Rescue UK Mod [Alpha Released]

Must say Dosedmonkey your making some fantastic progress with the Mod. From the first time you announced the Mod i thought it was just gonna be another reskin of the defualt vehicles and such more... but you've proved me wrong :D .

Yep just what I thought. But now, for me, it has turned into the best mod for EM4!!!

This is a test map, I might turn into mission 01. It also has cliff segments onto the sea. ;)

The freeplay map is currently under construction. Based on Weymouth town centre.

The alien was just a joke for you geys hehe. ;)

UPDATE!

So most of what I did on the weekend is coding, try to show as much as possible above, but will explain...

- Now all vehicles do not run without a person onboard to drive.

- All new motorbike assocaited scripts, first ever scripts I coded from scratch!

- All new paramedic stretcher script, can be compared to Winterburg style, to get a stretcher, you must have both individual paramedics (can now heal) in the ambulance, then press the 'paramedic stretcher' button unload both of them with their stretcher.

- I think this possibly the first ever purely pedestrain crossing, with working pedestrain lights for EM4.

Looks good :gut:

Looking very forward to seeing this released, the addition of the vehicles driving down the centre of the lanes is brilliant.

Do you think you could make the civilian cars kerb their cars while they are at it?

:P

I'll apologise for the off topic post straight away, but just on a sidenote, what does 'IRFQ' stand for?

Kerbing their cars, possible, but its far too hardcoded for me to do. My scripting knowledge is minimal! Don't actually know C++ other then from reading EM4 standard scripts, and guessing what commands exsist, then trying them, and trying new combinations to achieve what I want. Seems to be working well lol. :P Same section of code would apply to get the go around sign to work most realistic on the Road Work Traffic Management vehicle. Also having problems with redirecting traffic, it gets mighty confused now they drive on the left. :P

Sea King is coming along, however it appears I need someone who knows how to animate for a small task to get it working correctlty, please get in contact if you can help.

Paramedic bike - easily done. Will go on my to do list. :P

Maybe we could ask the Samoan government if they could spare some of their forces for use in-game

:P:)

(For those of you who don't understand, look here)

hahaha chaos! i think it is realy hard for a country to switch from the right side of the road to the left side of the road.

i think it causes to much troubble :s

anny way, i like the trafic rediction truck with the big arow to the left or right on it! it realy turned out verry good! :12:

but it would be more realistic if trafic goes around the truck at the indicated direction, but scripting that is almost impossible! :s

just keep up the good work! :12: