theocd

Motorcycle Accidents

As motorcyclists are much more likely to have accidents on our roads, is there a way of doing motorcycle crashes in EM4? If so how would I go about making one? Would I have to Z-Model a motorcycle and then import it?

This is just me thinking aloud so it will probably lead to nowhere as I can't seem to commit to anything.

Regardless, your thoughts would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

The OC-D

Ya just need to crash the motorcycle up a bit, toss an injured person on the ground next to it and you're done basically it would work the same as a car accident, the game does not treat a motorcycle any different, just no need for jaws of life.

Guest link87

I like the idea myself, I am thinking of starting a mod. As mentioned above, the last motorcycle I remember involved in a scene was M01 of EM1

Or, we can all be creepers, and track you down some how, then just steal your computer after you complete it :)

I think a motorcycle accident would be a pretty cool event to see, but the motorcyclist would have to be much more injured of course... That's my opinion anyways...