rihis

Submod: Chevrolet Caprice Police

Guest [SAP]Francis

rihis, by doing this, the only thing you deserve is a ban from the forums, because you've broken 3 rules in less than a week...

1. Releasing unapproved files
  2. Doesn't follow moderators' orders
  3. Revert a moderator's action

This guy should get warned ...

Topic reopened. I just gave rihis my permission to release the reskinned Chevrolet Capricre.

It's not a big deal that people release reskinned vehicles in the same theme (i.e. LAPD, LAFD) as the original mod, but I'd still like to know what's happening around here.

So that's why rihis his warnings won't be revoked.

I've sent rihis a PM with the following text:

First thing you should know is that I wasn't very happy you released the reskinned Caprice without my permission before.

You will get my permission now since I don't have anything against your reskin. It's not from a different area, so it will be a good addition to the LA mod for people who like it.

Please contact me again if you have any plans to extend your submod (other vehicles for example). I'd like to keep track of what people do to their submods.

As soon rihis has added a download link to the reskin in the first post of this topic, I will add it to the approved mods.

Hope this discussion is resolved and won't happen again.

Hoppah

Topic reopened. I just gave rihis my permission to release the reskinned Chevrolet Capricre.

It's not a big deal that people release reskinned vehicles in the same theme (i.e. LAPD, LAFD) as the original mod, but I'd still like to know what's happening around here.

So that's why rihis his warnings won't be revoked.

I've sent rihis a PM with the following text:

As soon rihis has added a download link to the reskin in the first post of this topic, I will add it to the approved mods.

Hope this discussion is resolved and won't happen again.

Hoppah

Um, I dont get it. Not to start an argument, but when I reskined the LAPD SUV to match an EMS Supervisor from the LA area you denied me permission, but yet this does get permission. Isnt that kind of a double standard?

My Reskins

AMR 2

Dive Rescue 6

That's why. 3 topics, each for 1 vehicle. That is kinda annoying.

If everyone would do that I would go crazy for checking each topic to see if they actually represent vehicles from LA.

I don't read every topic and I can't remember you ever personally asked me for permission.

I recently reviewed my Copyright section again and changed my mind about what can be put be released in a approved submod and what not.

I hope to keep the forum a bit alive by doing this. Because I am very busy at the moment, I can't contact everyone who ever made a 'valid reskin' in the past.

I suggest you keep your valid reskins in one topic and then we'll see what can be done

Alright?

Hoppah

AMR 2

If everyone would do that I would go crazy for checking each topic to see if they actually represent vehicles from LA.

I don't read every topic and I can't remember you ever personally asked me for permission.

I recently reviewed my Copyright section again and changed my mind about what can be put be released in a approved submod and what not.

I hope to keep the forum a bit alive by doing this. Because I am very busy at the moment, I can't contact everyone who ever made a 'valid reskin' in the past.

I suggest you keep your valid reskins in one topic and then we'll see what can be done

Alright?

Hoppah

Yeah, I know. I probably have something wrong here, but would it be okay if I could possibly add AMR 2 to my mod? Please?

Now a moderators going to come, underline something, and tell me whats right, right?

Yeah, I know. I probably have something wrong here, but would it be okay if I could possibly add AMR 2 to my mod? Please?

Now a moderators going to come, underline something, and tell me whats right, right?

The Roseville CA mod? I suggest you try to create some models by yourself first and see if you're still motivated after a couple of new models. :)

My Reskins

AMR 2

Dive Rescue 6

Because I started three threads I dont get permission? That actually had nothing to do with it as it was just the rules at the time. None the less there was actually a reason for this. The first thread started off as LA reskins. The second was a rather universal reskin(applies here,LA and plenty more places I am sure), but did it for personnel use. The third of which I needed a separate topic to keep the topic focused on that unit and that unit alone as it was a local reskin and I was setting out to start my mod. The last one I needed some feedback about equipment and such and not just weather people like my reskin.

Well at the time reskins werent allowed so what difference would it make? Plus you checked the thread at that.

You may not read every topic but you atleast read "My Reskins" as you have posted in there. ;) Furthermore I asked in the copyright thread and you ignored my request.

I was the reason you changed it, but I just skimmed over it and dont see anything about LA reskins being bale to be released so long as it gets your approval.

Nor did I say I expect you to, just didnt know you suddenly changed your mind.

Depending on where the reskins is from I may keep it in an existing topic.

Because I started three threads I dont get permission? That actually had nothing to do with it as it was just the rules at the time. None the less there was actually a reason for this. The first thread started off as LA reskins. The second was a rather universal reskin(applies here,LA and plenty more places I am sure), but did it for personnel use. The third of which I needed a separate topic to keep the topic focused on that unit and that unit alone as it was a local reskin and I was setting out to start my mod. The last one I needed some feedback about equipment and such and not just weather people like my reskin.

Well at the time reskins werent allowed so what difference would it make? Plus you checked the thread at that.

You may not read every topic but you atleast read "My Reskins" as you have posted in there. ;) Furthermore I asked in the copyright thread and you ignored my request.

I do not work or live on this forum 24/7. I can't reply and/or read every post in the forum. Sometimes I forget to reply to important posts. But guess what, I am a human too and very busy with other things besides the forum. The rules before stated that all reskins weren't allowed. I don't understand why you're starting to whine now while you actually should be happy that you can release your reskin(s).

I was the reason you changed it, but I just skimmed over it and dont see anything about LA reskins being bale to be released so long as it gets your approval. Nor did I say I expect you to, just didnt know you suddenly changed your mind.

Sorry, but you're not that special. This topic was made on May 1 and rihis released his reskins a couple of days later without my permission. The discussion that followed was the reason I started thinking about it. I reviewed the 'Submod rules' a couple of days ago, to satisfy people and to keep the forum alive. I did not suddenly changed my mind.

Depending on where the reskins is from I may keep it in an existing topic.

That's ok. Just send me a PM what you exactly want to release.

Hoppah

I do not work or live on this forum 24/7. I can't reply and/or read every post in the forum. Sometimes I forget to reply to important posts. But guess what, I am a human too and very busy with other things besides the forum. The rules before stated that all reskins weren't allowed. I don't understand why you're starting to whine now while you actually should be happy that you can release your reskin(s).

Sorry, but you're not that special. This topic was made on May 1 and rihis released his reskins a couple of days later without my permission. The discussion that followed was the reason I started thinking about it. I reviewed the 'Submod rules' a couple of days ago, to satisfy people and to keep the forum alive. I did not suddenly changed my mind.

That's ok. Just send me a PM what you exactly want to release.

Hoppah

Im not winning just mis-understood. I was simply pointing out some flawed logic in your post, but whatever. Perhaps you should try focusing on the more important topics in the future. As for not being that special, oh but you see I am in terms of the copyright thread. Re-read it if you dont believe me. :P Anyways lets focus on the mod shall we?

The Roseville CA mod? I suggest you try to create some models by yourself first and see if you're still motivated after a couple of new models. :)

Funny thing! cops just made a box-type ambulance! Now I just need to see if rihis wants to skin it... Actually, I think cops isn't done.