rihis

Submod: Chevrolet Caprice Police

If you're talking about the rear behind the door, that's normal... the 1994 caprice had a pie window that was triangular, and is prolly blending into the black.

Guest GB619
Yes, Its hoppahs model, I only repaint it and in Zmodeller 2 dellete taxi sign. If hoppahs allow I can relase it...

I think Hoppah will say er no to you releasing a re-skin of his models,i know that he does not mind ppl re skinning his models for your own use,but will not let others release his models re skinned,if you know how to use Zmoddeller why dont you make your own models and release them,that would be much better

i have an idea mabie you can do the same thing but with the normal ( EM4 version and not la mod )

version of the car cause the origional developers made one.

Guest [SAP]Francis
I seriously hope that Hoppah approves this as a sub mod (Or even adds these as extra units) for that matter :23_31_4: - THESE ROCK! :12:

It's already written "Private Mod", meaning Hoppah doesn't allow it to be released. Sorry.

Guest [SAP]Francis

This submod hasn't been approved by Hoppah, meaning the guy added illegal download links. If you guys download it then you could get alot of problems.

That's the Chevrolet Caprice model made by me and can found in the mod as a taxi.

I know that you don't like people doing this, but I'm making a mod {Roseville CA} and I kinduv' want to add this. Would it be okay if I used it ONLY if I added you and the other guy to the readme?

That's the Chevrolet Caprice model made by me and can found in the mod as a taxi.

Hi Hoppah! I was wondering if I could use this model and put it into my Roseville mod? I don't mean his {it's a pretty cool model by the way} I mean the taxi?

Really nice job by the way.

You can download Chevrolet Caprice police model, in my

You DO NOT have permission to release this submod, please remove the files untill you have permission from the author!