Paramedic_Engine_2

Vollunteer

well i am not a vollinteer firefighter but i know that those men and woman do almost if not the exact same thing as normal firefighters but they deserve more money. There was a large brush fire about 30 miles from me and two pumps for a truck broke down and it is too much to replace because the goverment only gives them 10,000 dollars a year and now they lost that truck because a pair of boots are 200 dollars and a new hose is about 1,000 so yeah.

Yea the government doesn't really do alot for volunteers unless you apply for a grant and then actually get the grant. We are always doing fund raisers for more money so we can do repairs because your chances of getting a grant are slim to none being that every volunteer company in the country is applying for them, specially with money the way it is now.

Guest Karina96
Is there such thing as a volunteer ambulance anywhere in the world?

Yes there is. My town has a volunteer fire department (3 districts) and a volunteer rescue squad. Only our police department is paid. Everyone else, fire companies and rescue squad are not paid.

Yes there is. My town has a volunteer fire department (3 districts) and a volunteer rescue squad. Only our police department is paid. Everyone else, fire companies and rescue squad are not paid.

We're not talking about fire depts or rescue were talking about ambulance companies like ALS providers.

Is there such thing as a volunteer ambulance anywhere in the world? And the volunteer fire company idea would be awesome if there was a way to slow down the speed of the fire but other than that it wouldn't be fun at all because you'll have a whole block on fire kinda like where I live because we're all volunteers here and its all row homes which sucks but luckily we have a fast response or this town would be burn to the ground.

Actually there is such a thing as volunteer ambulance. There's a good number of them throughout Minnesota.

Actually there is such a thing as volunteer ambulance. There's a good number of them throughout Minnesota.

Hey, first other person I saw from MN. The town I live in has a paid on call dept. We have two ambulances and we have paramedics at our statin full time. When we get a ambo call, two emts go to the station with one paramedic and go in route.

Exactly, I can also cancel the map and begin working on the 2 million stupid ideas, because I can't do both at the moment.

This idea wouldn't be a useful addition either. It requires weeks of scripting and then what? WHAT makes this idea so good?

Don't you think it would have been more productive to say it would take too much time for something that wouldn't change much rather than insult his idea? I get you're working on a map, and I don't like his idea either, but there is no need to be rude.

Don't you think it would have been more productive to say it would take too much time for something that wouldn't change much rather than insult his idea? I get you're working on a map, and I don't like his idea either, but there is no need to be rude.

Maybe if he had listened the first hundred times he was told to stop suggesting things I would consider it to be rude, but at this point no.

Maybe if he had listened the first hundred times he was told to stop suggesting things I would consider it to be rude, but at this point no.

Maybe you should shut your ****** mouth, It was not a suggestion, I am trying to find a way to make a jeep, with a firefighter in it. I was asking if it is possiable to make it, not if he could make it. Anyway, your not the forum police and it is not your place to say [stuff] like that. It is Stan's job, so [stay away] out or dont reply unless you have something reasonable to say! (Everyone else please excuse this comment and for anybody else that feels the nerve to reply with another smart remark, this message is for you also) :argue:

Maybe you should shut your ****** mouth, It was not a suggestion, I am trying to find a way to make a jeep, with a firefighter in it. I was asking if it is possiable to make it, not if he could make it. Anyway, your not the forum police and it is not your place to say [stuff] like that. It is Stan's job, so [stay away] out or dont reply unless you have something reasonable to say! (Everyone else please excuse this comment and for anybody else that feels the nerve to reply with another smart remark, this message is for you also) :argue:

This is classic on so many levels.

Hm lets see where did I try to act like a mod? I simply stated I didnt find it harsh given your tendency to annoy people. Never said it was the wrong forum,stop posting or any such thing. I simply stated I didnt think Hoopah was harsh so please explain this delusion that I some how tried to act like I have any power here?

Besides I was actually nice enough to provide you with the best solution your going to get most likley, so if I were you I would be a bit nicer to those that can help you.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...ost&p=77466

Maybe if he had listened
Maybe you should shut your ****** mouth,

Maybe you should let the moderators worry about who's being rude to who and why. Use the REPORT button if you want to report a rule violation like disrespect, language abuse etc. DO NOT start to play mod on your own by replying to topics and tell everybody your two cents.

@ Brendon: There is absolutely no use in replying to a post that is a month old and ask if someone isn't being a bit rude. That was already dealth with a month ago. There is no use in starting the whole argument all over again.

@Xplorer: there was no need to react in the way that you did. A simple "he made more suggestions and Hoppah doesn't wan't that, but it is already handled" would have sufficed.

@FDNY: I know it feels like you have to defend yourselve again and again every time somebody makes a remark about your suggestions, but please either count till ten and watch the language or contact me by PM if you feel offended. I will take care of it for you.

So long story short: since this was only a semi-suggestions topic I wanted to keep it open so that everybody could discuss the idea and see if they could make it theirselfs with scripts from other mods. It would have been a nice private mod/submod. Clearly that was too much to ask. So once again TOPIC CLOSED. Some posts removed or adapted.

That post was actually meant to be that way. Stupid idea or not, FDNYRes1cue knew exactly what I meant.

I had a reason to respond that way. The new map takes up all time and I don't really care about others things.