Guest NPD-Traffic

LA MOD Siren Replacement

Guest NPD-Traffic

Hello everyone,

This is a small mod ive created over some time, it is a complete replacement for the emergency vehicle sirens within the La Mod.

:schreiben:

Read Me:

Here is a audio mod for the LA MOD

LA MOD SIREN REPLACEMENT

By: NPD-Traffic

Note some of these sounds are completely made by myself and others are off the net only

edited by me so they'd work in game.

Ive also put each siren into a folder of what units there most likely to fit with better

This means you can mix and match there are no issues the folders are just there as a

suggestion

To install these mods you must:

1- goto your wizard works folder unit your local C drive

2- go to mods>LA MOD>Audio>FX>siren

3- Rename sounds found in this mod pack to what you would like replaced.

Siren01 and Siren02 are both fire trucks and some heavy police units.

Siren03 and Siren04 are for Medical and small fire/medical responce units such as ems

commanders and battalion chief

Siren05 and Siren06 are police units sirens that effect the police units.

After renaming siren to your liking replace them.

Make backups. incase you do not like these sirens make backups to revert any unwanted

siren mods.

Enjoy.. :smoke:

Here is a download link for thoes who want to hear or use these sirens:

Siren mod

OR

http://lamodificationcenter.com/index.php?...select&id=5

If you guys want to upload this pack to other sites feel free to host them.

Thank you all for the support and downloads.

Guest NPD-Traffic
Checking them out, thanks!

no problem bro. :P most of my LA Mod audio is all repalced :P from sirens to weps and engine sounds lol i found higher quality ones or just plain ones i think fit the case in a better manner. ive worked with audio sence 9th grade from school currently im 21 so you can see the extensive years i spend making sound effects for school movies and many others projects

Guest NPD-Traffic
Can you upload that to the board, or some other file sharing site? Apparently the file has been downloaded too many times already.

no problem im upload it to a new sharing site on this board it wont work. ive uploaded other files so im at my limit of 12mb or w/e the limit is ive read i will post new link in 10min about

Guest NPD-Traffic
what type of sirens are they? are they from la?

Theres

Q signal plain. New version and old theres also a Q with random mix i made up and a recorded Q with whelen siren wail yelp pier.

Whelen sirens on HF and another SA13 theres also a unitrol siren, a sm2200

The commonly used sirens on LAPD is the federal signal smart siren or sm2200 for short. and the federal signal unitrol

Carson dual toned Svp Dual toned pa300 are also included in this pack. most of these are made from recording each siren tone by ites self and stacking and adding others are right off net ( very easy to tell apart. but overall the sirens are as thoes commonly used in real life.

Im going to work on a new pack which will be mainly thoes sirens of which LAPD, LAFD uses but this one is just an expiermental pack i would like to see how people think they sound.

Federal signals.

Keep in mind not all these sirens are federal signals ;)

Guest NPD-Traffic
Hurry up with the download link, your package looks rather interesting!!

Its almost here 90% done uploading to 4shared :P about 5 more min

Guest NPD-Traffic
Honestly. 2 words:

1) Freakin'

2) Amazing!

Seriously... they totally remind me of one of my favourite cities, Buffalo, NY. I can hear them from where I live, plus on my scanner. Really good job NPD-Traffic. Keep it up, I look forward to more :):cheers-mate::rolleyes::cheers::12:

Thank you :P i live in New jersey my self i often visit New york mainly the bronx or manhatten sometimes i goto long island or the queens i enjoy the big apple but i love living in newark its a reminder to me of new york

:bia: cheers

Guest NPD-Traffic
i got as far as renaminig the sirens but how do you replace them. btw i litsend to them and they are so cool.

After renaming sirens to repalce the ones you want from siren01-siren06

goto your wizard works directory under C drive then gointo mods folder La Mod 1.8 in this case then the audio folder then the FX folder and finnaly Sirens folder open it and replace

http://www.sharebee.com/ is a good file sharing site. You upload it to there site then they upload it to 5 different hosts. Those hosts are rapidshare, megaupload, DepositFiles, zshare and Badongo, so you basically have 4 back ups if it is erased from one host for whatever reason. However if your file exceed the 150 MB limit, you can always use http://www.filedropper.com/ which allows upload of 5GB files.

Guest NPD-Traffic
http://www.sharebee.com/ is a good file sharing site. You upload it to there site then they upload it to 5 different hosts. Those hosts are rapidshare, megaupload, DepositFiles, zshare and Badongo, so you basically have 4 back ups if it is erased from one host for whatever reason. However if your file exceed the 150 MB limit, you can always use http://www.filedropper.com/ which allows upload of 5GB files.

ill keep this in mind thank you

Guest NPD-Traffic
Im still not sure how to add the siren and rename it?but i've heard the sounds .pretty cool.

Keep the good job Npd-Traffic

Thanks to replace you rename sirens you like the most

Example the

Federal Signal sm 2200 Rename it to the car you want it to play on cop car sirens are siren05 and siren06

Medical or ems/small rescue units are siren03 and siren04

Renaming my sirens to siren04 and replacing under wizardworks>mods>LA Mod 1.8>Audio>fx>sirens

and after replacing load up la mod and these siren swill be heard ensted of thee original

Guest NPD-Traffic
GTAFREAK-I'm pretty sure these are his work...because i had these sirens 1 month ago...

did u not read my reply correctly? im one of his audio partners. He works on Gta audio and some em4 on side trust me ive known him longer than you sir ;) This accout is set up so i and he can acess it in case of any issues