Cybexx

Zmodeler

Hello (:

When im trying to export something to .v3o it dont work, it dont export anything of the model (It takes 0byte when i have exported).

But whit anything else, like DFF, 3DS, PMG or P3D it work :s

Any idea why?

The name of the object must be the same as what you type in for the file name of the v3o.

For example, if your object is Cylender, the v3o must also be named cylender to output correctly.... You can rename the object if you want, but that's why you're having problems.

I have the same problem and another member tried and couldnt get it to work. The object name is the same and all that, and other formats work but not v3o. Even tried making it a z3d file then convert to v3o. No luck.

Do you have the paid version of Z-M?

well, i think it actuly just is my models that wont export :s

Since i tryed to import a .v3o from the game, and export it to 3ds, work, and then i imorted that 3ds and exported it as a .v3o and it work :(

Ok what we will do is go through a few questions when you answer them I will hopefully be able to help you figure this out:

1). Did you create the model in question IN your Registered ver. of Z2?

2). If NO to 1, what application was it originally from or What game?

3). Have you tried exporting it as a different format, like OLD Z1 file, then re-importing it, and then trying to dump it as 3DS?

4). Have you tried to export another model that is NOT from the original game to see if it has the same result?

Ok what we will do is go through a few questions when you answer them I will hopefully be able to help you figure this out:

1). Did you create the model in question IN your Registered ver. of Z2?

2). If NO to 1, what application was it originally from or What game?

3). Have you tried exporting it as a different format, like OLD Z1 file, then re-importing it, and then trying to dump it as 3DS?

4). Have you tried to export another model that is NOT from the original game to see if it has the same result?

1: I did make the models in Autodesk 3ds max.

2: If you thinking of the model i was talking about that i was importing from the game to check if it actuly work yes. But its my own model that is the problem.

3: ?

4: no.

Nevermind^^ I figured out^^

I just need to ask this, is the axes (X,Y,Z) different from Zmodeler to 3ds max? Cause it seems like. When i make a model in 3ds max it look totally different in the axes in Zmodeler.

Stumbled across some problems again >.<

When i export it as a .v3o it wont export surfaces, bones and such oO

How do i save it so it contain the surfaces, bones, skeleton and all other.

Here is what i got when i open the .v3o

[VNUM=1.43]

[NUMSURFACES=0]

[NUMVERTICES=0]

[NUMBLENDVERTS=0]

[NUMPOLYGONS=0]

[NUMBONES=0]

[NUMMUSCLEANIMS=0]

[NUMMUSCLEFRAMES=0]

BOX, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0

N, 0, 0, 0, 0

CBOX, -0.000, 0.000, 0.000, -0.000, 0.000, 0.000

Who needs help when you can play arround in it XD

Well i figured out, axes, my master scale was 1.01 and not 1.00 wich made it turn arround. And to export i have to attach it.