Hoppah

Copyright

What are you happy for people to use? - I read the inital part of the thread that stated you where happy for people to use your scripts.

Ideally I would have a fire station - that is a different model (obviously this would be created by myself) - but that would need your return to base script - call fire engine script.

I would also like to use the Patrol script and the MP5 script for the armed response unit.

can i relase a submod called: 2 police stations?

can i relase it please!!!???

(the only diffrent is that is it a new police st.)

You both got permission.

can i have permission for the US Army Submod v2.0.1? if not what do i need to change?

Didn't I give you permission here?

Guest Francis

Keep in mind that this topic is not for getting permissions about submods. It is for using things for your own modification. To get permission to release a submod is entirely the decision of Hoppah and will not answer here because the permission will be given by PM.

Guest Francis

I thought Hoppah didnt like getting PMs?

What I meant is that Hoppah will send PMs to every author he wants to see the submod go out. There's really no need of bugging him in PM or here because it will not help, at all.

before he even get the time to see something now in a submod, emergency 2012 will already be out (no offence, i know life can be busy). btw, there is a topic which is standing above the approved submods which says we need to be here for requesting permission to spare time of hoppah and the makers.

Hey Hoppah, would you look at this script error I am having:

This is the only thing holding back my submod from being released assuming you approve. You can look over my submod here:

Its similar to the SG Sub Mod.

Can I release it? It contains some reskins,alot of script changes in regards to parking, and some other small changes like an LASD Station.

So Hoppah, any chance of getting an answer some time in the next year?

Next year?

Hoppah,

I was told I should probably post here to ask your permission to release my personal emergency lighting mod. I think it's quality work and I invite you to take a look for yourself.

Thanks in advance,

Occram~

You got permission. The videos look nice.

Hello Hoppah.I would like to ask you if i could use your arjent lightbar from the lapd cruiser in my Zug Modifikation.

Kind Regards DuxburyFD

You got permission to use the model and texture of the lightbar.

Hey Hoppah,

I know this is off-topic and I apologize for that in advance. I just don't know any other threads you patrol regularly. Anyway, I wanted to know if a sticky was alright for my approved submod.

Regards,

Occram~

Done :12:

It was sarcasm as it was taking forever to get permission...guess it still is since I dont have an answer. Oh well, it was done out of personnel preference anyways so I guess it just wont get released. Oh well not my loss.

It's the this submod you needed permission for? You got permission, but I suggest you change the name to something else like 'Xplorer4x4's customizations'. :)

Lol. So may I have permission to use the fire engine siren and the tiller logic scripts?

You woukld need to contact Baz about the sirens. He made them, but I'm not sure if he will respond. You got permission to use the tiller scripts. :)

Ill think about changing the name, but thanks for permission! Can I release all the files or only the changed files? Reason I ask is I was thinking of deleting some vehicles from the mod. Just 2 small examples, in the LA Mod 2.0 map I dont see a need for USFS or LAAP(LAX) Police since there is no forest and no airport. This would keep the size down a bit and maybe improve load times slightly.

And can I aslo release this using w00ds maps? Do I have to contact w00ds for his permission(which I think he already gave permission for people to use if memory serves me right)?

Ill think about changing the name, but thanks for permission! Can I release all the files or only the changed files? Reason I ask is I was thinking of deleting some vehicles from the mod. Just 2 small examples, in the LA Mod 2.0 map I dont see a need for USFS or LAAP(LAX) Police since there is no forest and no airport. This would keep the size down a bit and maybe improve load times slightly.

And can I aslo release this using w00ds maps? Do I have to contact w00ds for his permission(which I think he already gave permission for people to use if memory serves me right)?

Only the changed files please. Just edit some files toto disable these vehicles from the game.

Ok what about w00ds maps? I assume I do need your permission to since you published the updated maps?

Quick technical question, does disabling units in freeplaybase.xml accomplish the same factor in loading times as deleting the prototypes?

You got my permission, but you need w00ds permission too. I'm not sure if disabling them by changing these files will affect the loading times. I don't think it will, but disabling 3 vehicles by removing all data (including their files) will hardly affect loading times anyway. You got to test that yourself, but you know I won't allow you to re-release the LA Mod with your customizations. You can better make good instructions so people can delete these files themselves.