jab16

Creative screens

Ok guys, there are a lot of topics for screens for ingame and to request one. Here you guys can share creative photos of things from in the editor, ingame and so on they can be rigged scenes in the moment scenes or just a random hurt person. Just make sure the pictures are creative. Have fun :12:

nope this one is diffrent just make one of what ever you want in the game or editor and post it you don't need a spific mod and it dose not have to b requested or actually in the game.

jab16,

Thats cool, I know how it is. I would like to repaint some of Hoppah's stuff and make me a little Dallas/Fort Worth map and stuff for myself but I need to Figure out how to reskin. I don't understand how to get to the skins to repaint them.

Good job on those though. They look good.

- Jon

Sorry for double posting but i had to share this,

Fbi was in pursuit of a wanted fugitive when She boarded a bus and hijacked it, the bus eventually ran out of gas and Fbi and Lapd Swat converged on the bus. Also the second vechiel to the bottom top right of the road is the cadalic black with custom lights

post-2914-1243218909_thumb.jpg

comments?

lol that could be like a prop for a set of a movie , hey that would be cool to have for a mission make a fake city for a movie set and someone goes missing and you need to find him. Thanks for the idea

OH also hoppah or anyone else what do i need to do to have a file for a diffrent colored CV unmarked like i want the black one and a white one what do i need to do?

first of all, it was a joke from a modding challenge earlier, look and you'll see his and mikey's great models (I love them :) )

To make the unmarked car change colours, you need to reskin it, and make a new unit, with the exact same things as the black one, but now with a different Unit ID as well as the new skin :) I take it you understand skinning and that stuff right?

first of all, it was a joke from a modding challenge earlier, look and you'll see his and mikey's great models (I love them :) )

To make the unmarked car change colours, you need to reskin it, and make a new unit, with the exact same things as the black one, but now with a different Unit ID as well as the new skin :) I take it you understand skinning and that stuff right?

Yeah i just don't know how to add the id part?