Emergency Defender

Activation Code for Emergency 4

I have lost the code to install Emergency 4 (911 First Responders). I got this game via the internet, but I have no code and I want to re-install it. Is this possible? Who knows the code?

i would suggest contact Atari.

Thanks, but I don't have 19.99 or proof of purchase. I did the same thing with another game, came across the same problem, and I found a forum with the code. Are you sure no one has it?? :unsure:

The code are only good for a very limit number of installs. I believe it like 2. Every time a code is use it sends the pc specs back. So they know if it installed on another pc.

Thanks, but I don't have 19.99 or proof of purchase. I did the same thing with another game, came across the same problem, and I found a forum with the code. Are you sure no one has it?? :unsure:

Sorry, we can't give it to you. If we do, we will be breaking the law! So I suggest you find another way to get it back.

Sorry, we can't give it to you. If we do, we will be breaking the law! So I suggest you find another way to get it back.

I didn't realize that it was illegal. I decided to contact Atari, and they'll get back to me, but I expect that a re-purchase will be necessary. Thanks anyway, guys.

I didn't realize that it was illegal. I decided to contact Atari, and they'll get back to me, but I expect that a re-purchase will be necessary. Thanks anyway, guys.

Also, the activation codes only work for that cd.

Also, the activation codes only work for that cd.

I've been having problems with my 911 FR and so I went to my old email that I have saved about a year & 9 months and when I purchased the game I also paid for a 2 year extention. so I have till june of this year to get my download of the game. I deleted the game and found that the download button won't work. So I send support an email with my order # that was given to me for my game. I guess I have to wait for a week day as they probably closed on weekends. I guess I won't be playing for a while. :gruebel:

- You have no proof of purchase

- You should have made a backup of the installation files and the code on a cd or dvd ( Remember that for next time;) )

And i have Emergency 4 on CD

Hey stan, do I have to wait for a weekday to get a replie from customer support @ Atari to get my game downloaded again as I have my purchase #? :smoke: