Grim_Wizard

Judgment Day Mod BETA RELEASE TODAY Sept. 2nd 09

There is one on a building next to the base which took me ages to extinguish and loads of people died when they stood near it.

Hmmmmm the only buildings I changed near there were the cinema and that old highrise, if you could descripe the building better it would help a lot.

ATTENTION ALL:

I am one of Ewan's friends and have helped him out before in his mods (I am known as Gen. Emo and Fruitloopy. The 911 first responders version of our Judgment day mod has been courrupted, and the next release will be for Emergency three, it will include ONE new unit (Police Truck 2) and ONE new unit (Civilian pistol shooter)

Also we're changing most of the firefighting apparatuses into a blue color. It's losing the zombie theme (For now) and will be released this summer. Also First responders will be a completly different freeplay map, fixing things and cleaning up will get you points.

I was just playing this mod for the first time an a idea poped up. For the 911:First Responders version you should ask hoppah to use his Black Hawk and all his national guard units and Engine 7 ( Since the movie terminator take place in LA) but use all missions fighting robots and rioters with the army units. Its just an idea

I was just playing this mod for the first time an a idea poped up. For the 911:First Responders version you should ask hoppah to use his Black Hawk and all his national guard units and Engine 7 ( Since the movie terminator take place in LA) but use all missions fighting robots and rioters with the army units. Its just an idea

I'm making my own truck, and I like the copter. The missions take place in Water Crest in Emergency 4 before all the units look like they went in a fire.

In short the events in emergency three take place after the events in emergency 4.

The game should be pretty good.