Grim_Wizard

Judgment Day Mod BETA RELEASE TODAY Sept. 2nd 09

Hello all, I have not been able to get any screen shots of judgment day but believe me it's in the works.

Alright I need

Scriptors

And map makers right now, I'm remaking the missions and I want them done right.

I also need more modelers!!!

One extra skinner may be needed!

Our new goal is the missions, 2 vehicals. (An El Camino and a new tank) And turning the people into freaks!

Any help would be apriciated.

Email me or P.M. me or post here if you would like to help!

Guest SHERIFF05
Hello all, I have not been able to get any screen shots of judgment day but believe me it's in the works.

I suppose I should tell you about my mod, mostly I reskined all of the vehicals and persons, (The civs are only half done) However I want to take this further, and with wishful thinking am asking for support on this mod. There is one thing that sadly I really thought was so cool that I skinned and that was the containment foil, which was a reskin of the built house cover foil. :s

Any help would be apriciated.

Email me or P.M. me or post here if you would liketo help!

Can help with audio, Sound effects, and so on... Not skinning or uv-mapping, But audio definitely.

So I dont get it, your trying to convert an EM3 mod to EM4? Well the vehicles may import just fine. For people, rather then reskining them all by hand, you might be able to just apply the dds/v3o to one of the civilians already in the game. Just have to find the right civis to put the skins on and that just trial and error.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooo-oh-oh-oh

This is the version for EM3 but a later version will be released for EM4. Sorry what I see is clear may not be to another. Which means I will probobly never make BC.

UPDATE!!!!

Official trailers now in the off topic section, and Officer Brant is helping me out with an El Camino. And Trooper, I'm taking you up with your sound effects offer.

I'm going to need some voices, today; today it's game day, and by god, this mod will be released. BTW I'm still looking for open spots, see first post!!