bama1234

NYC Private Mod

No, its not too big. It just seems that way, I thought the same when I first put it on. :)

One more small problem, can anyone identify the cause of this? (It is NOT ambient enabled on the door, already checked)

post-3134-1246157307_thumb.jpg

If that is an opening door, witch it looks like, than you might have to edit the door. Maybe darken it? :nixweiss:

Alright, here we go:

Great models!! :)

K guys, I am working on creating new peoples, but I ran into some problems:

1. I made a test Firefighter in my mod and then told it to use "firefighternorm_upgrade.v3o" as its modelfile, but the guy looks like this:

(NO ANIMATIONS?)

2. When I try to copy a v3o file from the game to my mod and tell it to use THAT instead, the game crashes.

Guest em4fan
(Thanks?) Thats not a skin, thats the original firefighter from EM4. :) but thanks anyways haha

I see it now :P:D However, I was forget how it looks the original.

em4fan

Here we are:

Cant reveal the sides and back because they contain markings of a "classified" project. Please comment and rate! :)

They look great. I think I know what your project is.

Thanks Explorer, I got it done. Cant believe I didnt see that :)

Update: Made a new version of my FCV. This updates the model to the 2009 version and will include the new rims. Areas highlighted in red point out parts of the car I have smoothed over; minor changes are the overall quality, smoothness and better curves for the windshields. Please comment and rate this!

post-3134-1247370214_thumb.jpg

Let me know :)

Thanks Explorer, I got it done. Cant believe I didnt see that :)

Update: Made a new version of my FCV. This updates the model to the 2009 version and will include the new rims. Areas highlighted in red point out parts of the car I have smoothed over; minor changes are the overall quality, smoothness and better curves for the windshields. Please comment and rate this!

post-3134-1247370214_thumb.jpg

Let me know :)

:12: GREAT JOB, that model is better 10/10!!!