Guest SHERIFF05

Emergency Simulator For XBOX 360

Guest SHERIFF05
When do you normally play?! Every time I log on your playing L4D or Far Cry! D:

Well when we have the players, and we have the time, we play.

This requires cooperation between 7-11 individuals.

So - keep in mind please that i do check every night.

You will be invited once we start one up. Please pm me and advise me how you are planning to assist us further Im not totally understanding how you will observe us and all that..

SHERIFF

It will be neat to have a super manhunt that... You have to chase down a group of guys.

Very interesting idea guys, I can see someone has the same mind-set and overtly intense attention to realism as I do!

I do have 360, and GTA4, just trying to get my internet connection properly networked to let me on xbox live.

anyone use msn?

sappo569@gmail.com

Guest wolves2k8

Ill join but i don't know if there will be a big time difference as i live in the UK and weekdays(apart from half terms) im at school from 9am to 3pm i usually get on the Xbox straight after school go off about 6pm and then come back on then go off 8-9pm all GMT time

if its ok that i can join ill take up any Police patrol

tag is: Wolves4Lfe (Lfe has no i in aswell)

Very interesting idea guys, I can see someone has the same mind-set and overtly intense attention to realism as I do!

I do have 360, and GTA4, just trying to get my internet connection properly networked to let me on xbox live.

anyone use msn?

sappo569@gmail.com

well i don't know about new york but where i live we have warrent roundups where all police are serving warrents it is very sucessful.

Guest SHERIFF05

I will not reply or respond to PUBLIC FORUM posts of e-mails or XBL tagz.

Please PM them to me with your information

Also i will be releasing a few updates shortly that involves the new DLC, and whether or not it is beneficial to our mode of gameplay.

Please before posting go through the topics posts to ensure your not asking questions that havnt already been answered.

SHERIFF

Guest chevyrulzs2010
Recent updates...

We have toyed with the idea of using EMS in our online games, And it worked out sort of OK.

Only problem is the only thing the EMS personell could do was drive to the scene and drive to the hospital unless a human player needed transport.

So just FYI on that.

Fire is looking like a bad idea however i have had no suggestions other then someone throwing Molotov to start a fire

Boring...

Currently these are the open Police positions

HIGHWAY PATROL = FULL STAFF - Not accepting applications

North Shore PD - 1 position open

Union City NJ - 2 Positions open

Manhattan North - 1 position open

Manhattan South - 1 position open

Bronx - 2 positions open

Brooklyn/Queens - 3 positions open

If interested please PM me...

SHERIFF

Just a suggestion... for your fire and ems idea, combine them. Most fire departments today have ems, or atleast first responders. Usally a fire department will send an engine and a ambulance to a medical call to have the extra staff if needed. You could also have the fire and ems respond to traffic accidents. Simulate extracation by having the firefighter pull the driver out of the car. Also fire department could have simulated gas leaks, where they have to close down a certain area and 'clear' it

Guest SHERIFF05

Well i know its been a while, But just to update everyone - THE TLAD additional content proved to be 100% completely UNHELPFUL. And will not be required for regular patrol...

I know its been a while since we have last, but I Just moved back to FL, & I have been in training for SERT. so its been difficult for me to get on and play cop.

But anyways - Get at me with either PM's or XBL messages and leave me your availability and i will try to set up some upcoming games...

Hope all of you have been behaving yourselves...

Back to work..

SHERIFF

Guest SHERIFF05
Hey good luck with SERT, that stuff is hard best wishes.

Yeah it will only be part time to fill in my time off but that means i get to carry more toys in my car...

Thank you

Guest levi953
Just to inform EVERYONE who is in possession of GTA IV for XBOX 360 - Currently we have an active FULL CITY EMERGENCY SIMULATOR for the game to be played over GTA IV for XBOX 360 - If there are any of you who are interested we currently have open positions for the official positions of

:schreiben:

Highway Patrol Officer (Liberty City) 2 LEFT

Police officer (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Union City NJ, North Shore NJ)

Paramedics / EMT

FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC

AIR PATROL (PD) / MED FLIGHT (EMS) BOTH IN ONE

PD BOAT PATROL

:machkaputt:DISPATCHER URGENTLY NEEDED :machkaputt:

CONTACT ME if you have the game and are interested...

I really need people - We currently only have 4 Full time officers to cover the ENTIRE CITY MAP, so manpower is without mention - WE NEED IT

Since the emergency vehicles with working lights and sirens spawn in multiplayer we use them so police get police cruisers, fire gets fire trucks, ems gets ambulances !

The objective of this is to host the most realistic emergency interactive simulator for anyone craving realism to the emergency universe.

Players, do everything from Pick out a house (If not already chosen) Buy a car - Choose a station to apply for, Have authorized positions, such as HIGHWAY PATROL SUPERVISOR, DETECTIVE, CITY OFFICER, POLICE SGT, PARAMEDIC, EMT-B, FIREFIGHTER, ETC. As long as they are following the rules of conduct, which will be given to those who are ACCEPTED, YES there is a screening process and an INTERVIEW to ensure COURTESY, PROFESSIONALISM & RESPECT. All of which are needed. Due to the fact that there is only 16 players allowed max in a room at once, eventually MORE rooms will be added. Players even keep a COMPUTERIZED LOG of calls they received!..

JOB DESCRIPTIONS

POLICE OFFICER :police:

Police officers are responsible for public safety and enforcement of laws within a certain jurisdiction of the city of Liberty.

Police officers may work for any of the following areas which are currently hiring, ( I understand NONE of these areas are properly named on the in game city map, however we have an edited one and will submit it to you when accepted, since the city is based off of NYC USA, we use the appropriate city names right down to the streets and I SHERIFF have created an edited map.(names only)

Police officers, are the most intricate job in Liberty City doing anything from Construction detail to traffic stops, to pursuits involving TACTICAL ALERTS.

Enforcing both the laws of the AI, and any ROLE PLAYING CIVILIANS.

Patrol of jurisdiction is necessary and EXCELLENT DRIVING ABILITY is required - POLICE OFFICER requires MUCH testing and is difficult to enter.

The following Departments are hiring for the position of police officer (LOCAL PATROL ONLY)

NORTH SHORE - NEW JERSEY

UNION CITY - NEW JERSEY

INDUSTRIAL - NEW JERSEY

MANHATTAN - NORTH

MANHATTAN - SOUTH

BRONX - ISLAND WIDE

BROOKLYN - NORTH

BROOKLYN - SOUTH

QUEENS - NORTH/SOUTH

DEDICATED AIR PATROL -

DEDICATED BOAT PATROL -

LIBERTY CITY HIGHWAY PATROL - (2 POSITIONS OPEN)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIBERTY CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT

The fire department is scattered VERY far apart in the city map, and regional response for fire units is needed BAD.

Fire fighters can either be volunteer or Paid IN station department

their responsiblities include responding to ALL CAR ACCIDENTS REPORTED, Fires, Fire alarms, CO2 Alarms, Medical assistance, and so on.

Players must pass a driving course to operate fire apparatus

ALL STATIONS ARE HIRING & A FIRE CHIEF IS NEEDED AS WELL!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIBERTY CITY PARAMEDICS

The paramedics are usually responding from either HOSPITALS or from PATROL.

Paramedics are responsible to assist the IN game AI ambulances with scene control, & transporting patients to hospitals.

Paramedics respond to all car accidents, (if needed)

they respond to all FIRES, and FIRE ALARMS etc...

ALL HOSPITALS are hiring for paramedics along with EMS CHIEF needed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISPATCHER ***CENTRAL***

A Dispatcher will be needed to take and receive in game calls from role playing civilians, and to generate calls anywhere in the city at his/her leisure.

The dispatcher will be required to take computerized records of ALL activity using an ACTUAL dispatching program that i have licensed.'

It even has all the boxes ready for you to fill in, all you need to do is fill in the blanks, such as TIME, DATE , LOCATION, INCIDENT, TIME DISPATCHED, TIME ON SCENE, ETC ETC ETC.

Giving the dispatcher the most REALISTIC dispatching experience ever.

This job however doesn't INVOLVE the in game player to drive around and patrol, it does involve them to be IN the game. in order to dispatch.

This also involves a test. and will be approved by the head police officer in charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other jobs are also available

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHERIFF

More info to come soon !!!

Iam interested of being a police officer or highway patrol AND I GOT THE GAME ON 360

Iam interested of being a police officer or highway patrol AND I GOT THE GAME ON 360

and i can do dispatch also if u want

Guest ENG12INE

DUDE im ALL about helping with this....my only issue is my bro. is the one with the xbox and I would have to recover my gamertag and renew my live account. I sold the one I had...i've been looking for something like this so let me know what I can help with...i'll try with whatever...I used to play the new gta all the time till i sold it but i'll try to get it back.

Guest jacob1029

Hello Sherrif,

Very sorry for long time no speak,lifes been exteremly busy.

Just to let you know I can't be dispatch anymore, to much responsiblity for the moment however I would love to be part of the PD ?

Let me know,

Jacob

Guest SHERIFF05
Hello Sherrif,

Very sorry for long time no speak,lifes been exteremly busy.

Just to let you know I can't be dispatch anymore, to much responsiblity for the moment however I would love to be part of the PD ?

Let me know,

Jacob

Its no problem - I have suspended the gameplay because of things going on in my life right now - WAY TO MUCH...

Will fill you in - If at all possible - when we start back up - You will be granted HIGHWAY PATROL at a station of your choice..

SHERIFF

Guest jacob1029
Its no problem - I have suspended the gameplay because of things going on in my life right now - WAY TO MUCH...

Will fill you in - If at all possible - when we start back up - You will be granted HIGHWAY PATROL at a station of your choice..

SHERIFF

Ok, thankyou very much :)

Jacob