MikeyPI

LA MOD multiplayer/online topic

This old vet is ready for action at any time, You can catch me on the following TS2 Server, or on a few emergency Hamachi Servers as well! (Atomic Monkey)

TS2

emergency-control.co.uk:8768

You can also reach me on Skype - Jazz4YourSoul.

Guest Grenned
This old vet is ready for action at any time, You can catch me on the following TS2 Server, or on a few emergency Hamachi Servers as well! (Atomic Monkey)

TS2

emergency-control.co.uk:8768

You can also reach me on Skype - Jazz4YourSoul.

Hey, how do you change server?

Guest Firefighter18256

Im looking for LA Mod players give me date an time you want to play

I have a team speak set up for who ever has it

66.221.57.34:10425

Password: JaRHeAd18256

My name is Zombie on there

Guest Duzda

can someone wrote what i need .... By: steps to play 911 mp la mode 1.8 with no game shut down ..... and new map pls..... and link .... tnx..... sorry for bad einglish

And what patch i need for la mode 1.8 and what map link pls.................tnx..

Edited by pyrothijs

can someone wrote what i need .... By: steps to play 911 mp la mode 1.8 with no game shut down ..... and new map pls..... and link .... tnx..... sorry for bad einglish

And what patch i need for la mode 1.8 and what map link pls.................tnx..

Topics merged, please use the edit button next time

You need to download LA MOD 1.8 and you need to open the ports stated in the EM4 manual.

then you start the game en select multiplayer in the main menu. You can then join a game.

greetz,

Guest Duzda

ok i know that but can you give link of all this pach la mode 1.8 and a map or something....... i have problem but i know first steps......... tnx..........

ok i know that but can you give link of all this pach la mode 1.8 and a map or something....... i have problem but i know first steps......... tnx..........

If you mean the patches you need to install before you can play, you only need to install those patches with the German version of EM4. If you have any other version of EM4/911 FR/EM4 Deluxe you don't need to install patches. See this topic for more info.

greetz,

Guest Lunchb0x

Anyone up for a game in like 20 minutes? That would be 10.25 pm GMT+1. Don't know anything about the US timesones, but check when this message is posted and add 20 minutes ;) Please reply if interested :)

Can someone explain to me how to set up my router or net to others players can see my game when i host.... pls .... step by step .tnx....

You need to look into your router manual for that. If you upload your DXDIAG file I can tell you the name of the router and where to look for it. But it's different for every router so I can't help you out of the blue.

Edited by pyrothijs

Guest firefighter31191

Hi i would like to start a clan or something for this so i have people to play with. I live in PA so i would like to have people with the same time zone to play with. If not we can try to set up dates we can play and times. If you can pls try to have an xfire. my xfire id is firefighter31191, if you are intrested please email me at firefighter31191@gmail.com. I have also mad an xfire team Called LA Mod Game clan, lamgc for short, i still need at least two other people but i can have more i need police and EMS

Guest Duzda
Hi i would like to start a clan or something for this so i have people to play with. I live in PA so i would like to have people with the same time zone to play with. If not we can try to set up dates we can play and times. If you can pls try to have an xfire. my xfire id is firefighter31191, if you are intrested please email me at firefighter31191@gmail.com. I have also mad an xfire team Called LA Mod Game clan, lamgc for short

hi all .... i have xfire too ...... Duzda i have edimax router and if u can help me pls help .........tnx .....

Guest firefighter31191
hi all .... i have xfire too ...... Duzda i have edimax router and if u can help me pls help .........tnx .....

Whats ur xfire id?