1. Panda Express (I LOVE Chinese food!) :wub:

2. Subway

3. McD's (Love their parfaits!)

4. Burger King (Their fries are great!)

5. Just about anywhere we go to eat.

NON-FAST:

1. Olive Garden (Wish there were more...) :dry:

2. Smoky Mtn. Brewery (In Gatlinberg, TN. Has GREAT pizza!) :Oo

3. Gelsasomo's (Has great pizza, too. We'ew going to take my old teacher there because she had a baby last year and couldn't teach. She was my favorite teacher.)

4. Applebeez

5. IDK. There are a lot of places. I love to eat! :P

What is wrong with you child? Olive Garden is not gourmet food. My sister worked there in high school at sometimes I visted her, they have alfredo in 5 gallon BAGS and the food is frozen, much like fast food, they delay your order and "Cook it fresh" Olive garden IS Italian fast food.

UHUH! We met the MANAGER of one and he said that the chefs really train in Europe! He showed us pictures! :8:

Dude, it's called marketing. Of course the Manager is going to make you believe these things. I'd rather trust the person who actually worked in the kitchen (or at least was exposed to it).

Sunset Boulevard

Bull

Any good sandwich bars :D

UHUH! We met the MANAGER of one and he said that the chefs really train in Europe! He showed us pictures! :8:

lol do you also believe the crap you see on TV shop? jk :P

Anwyay they are both liers then, Olive garden is as said just Italian fast food

White Castle is awesome. This is why you bring HOME and eat White Castle.

Been there done that, and I still get sick. Its hard for me to say I wont go back some where, but Chilis is one, and White Castle is the other.

Last 3 times I went to Chili's the service sucked, the food was good once they cooked my steak. Before that they served it to me brown on the outside, and wasnt even cooked enough on the inside to consider it rare. If you cant consider it rare, then thats just plain sad. This thing looked like they had just butchered the cow in the back, and as long as it took to cooke the food, they might just have been slaughtering the cow in the back.

Oh and in regards to Olive Garden, almost all restaurants are like that unless they are truly a gourmet restaurant. I have had friends who worked at several restaurants, and most of the time the food is delivered to them pre made and frozen. Then they cook it, and then when its ready to be served, they nuke it(microwave it) so it comes to you nice and hot.

The Chilis by us is great! I love it! I have a strong stomach, so White Castle only gives me gas. We have this really good resturant by us called Pepinos (privatly owned and always has customers)! I just had a chicken sandwhich from there today! MMMM! You get MORE than you pay for! For $4, you get a meatball sandwhich that you have to eat with a fork and knife! The pizza is good too!! :happy:

This place isn't fast food, but I'm going to list it anyway. If you enjoy pizza and you are ever in North New Jersey or New York City, I highly recommend going into Hoboken, NJ to a pizza place called Grimaldi's. Best pizza I have ever had. Don't believe me? Then ask the line out the door every single night even on the hottest of nights or coldest nights or stormiest nights, there is a line, I've seen it all the down the block before.

After that, if you have room for desert, you should also go over to Carlo's Bakery in hoboken, a few blocks away from Grimaldi's Best cakes and brownies, cannolies, cookies, almost any pastry you will ever have. They actually have a series on TLC called "Cake Boss" that shows the making and delivery of some of the biggest specialty cakes.

Back on the topic of fast food though, I occasionally eat Burger King, I try not to any fast food too much though.