em4fun

is it posible: backdraft flashover

Well there is probably a way to do it...

You could spawn fire at one area given a certain event... There is your flashover...

And for Backdraft, I guess, if a door is opened to this area, room ignites, but if you like break a winodw or something(whatever you want), you can air the room out, and clear the threat of a backdraft.

Now, of course I didn't do it in script, but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible... Like it should all work in theory

break a winodw or something

Ever saw a breaking window in EM4 or the possibillity to break one?

It's theoretically possible, but hard to realize. You would need open buildings, with windows that can be smashed with an axe or something, so that would require another command. The windows should be animated so it looks like they're smashed. Add a trigger to the building, so the room will be ignited when someone enters it (through a door) when none if the windows are broken. Then build the mission script which is the hardest part. :)

:rolleyes:

Ever saw a breaking window in EM4 or the possibillity to break one?

It's theoretically possible, but hard to realize. You would need open buildings, with windows that can be smashed with an axe or something, so that would require another command. The windows should be animated so it looks like they're smashed. Add a trigger to the building, so the room will be ignited when someone enters it (through a door) when none if the windows are broken. Then build the mission script which is the hardest part. :)

i mean like your (video) of the exploding bus at the first mision, i would create a (video) of that, u understand?

@hoppah thank for my new avatar :)

thanks to both