Commander Rasseru

SketchUp to V3O file for Buildings or cars?

I know this was talk before in other topics.... But not clearly stated how to do it?

How will I turn SketchUp File to a V3O file? So I can add new buildings and cars.

Or what other programs thats easy to use like SketchUp? That I could also import SketchUp Files.

Any help will be nice since I have to do this by myself... :mellow:

JFSM.jpg

you need sketchup pro + registred verision of 3ds max + registred version of zmodeler,

open sketchup pro and export the model to 3ds, than import the 3ds file in 3ds max and export again to 3ds, then import the second 3ds in zmodeler and uv-map him, than export to v3o in zmodeler!!

:12:

you need sketchup pro + registred verision of 3ds max + registred version of zmodeler,

open sketchup pro and export the model to 3ds, than import the 3ds file in 3ds max and export again to 3ds, then import the second 3ds in zmodeler and uv-map him, than export to v3o in zmodeler!!

Is there any thing? That is free or not have to registred?

No chances are they do not have Zmod to develop these games, probrably a program with a price tag of over 6,000 dollars and generally not available to most users... So you have to settle for what we do have, which would mean learning to use an app that can go easilly into 3ds so that zmod stands a chance of taking it without mutilating it.

I have now sketchup 7 pro + en 3ds pro but zmodeler is to expensive. Can i make a v3o. file without Zmoddeler registered?

Yes sure... Zmodeler is way too expensive compared to Sketchup pro and 3DS Max, don't even tell me you bought them. Zmodeler only costs 40euro at this time. And Sixteen Tons probably used Maya

Zmodeler is a very reasonable price, and well without the guy who coded it, there would be no Emergency mods, so I think you need to watch what your calling sh*t or expensive or what have you.

3DS Max is usually prefered by game developers, it just seems what they've always used.

Maya is the programme for the movie industry, and personnaly i majorly prefere it over 3DS Max.

Both Maya and 3DS Max are massive commercial products that cost a lot more then Zmodeler, it feels good that there is a fairly good modeling suite I can afford to legally buy the license of, its no different then going from 3DS to Maya, you have to learn all the tools again with their new names and such, obviously its not as ergonomic as them though.

As for sketch up, really its worth just learning to use Zmodeler for modding imo.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Autodesk® Maya® 2010 $3,945

Autodesk® 3ds Max $495

Google SketchUp Pro 7 $495

Zmoddeler $60

Saying zmodeler costs to much = priceless :)

Lol at Maya's price. The box must be filled with diamonds! My fiancé's ring cost less than that. :nixweiss:

hi i got zmoddeler and scatchup 7 but ther is a little problem beqouse when i export it to 3ds and import it in zmoddeler i can se the car from far but it disappears when i com closer

can you help me

You can't use 3ds files in Zmodeler lol. - 3ds files = 3DS Max / Zmodeler2 = z3d files /..

Yes you can. You just import the 3ds file into zmodeler and it works. I have pro sketchup on my computer and I can see if exporting it on 3ds on here will work on zmod. I mean I'll export it for you.

My issue is when i go to export it says;

Can not find object "Razorback". file:ExportV3O.cpp line:56

any fixes?