w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

The map doesn't have any influence on the available vehicles. The map only provides the spawn points for the vehicles.

I made a temporary fix to this by placing the hvy rescue at the firehouse in the editor and saving it.

when this new map will be finish ........ approximately......... tnx

In the category do's and dont's, asking for release dates is a big don't on this forum. The map will be done when it's done. It is impossible to give an approximate release date because of all the errors (if there are any) that you encouter while testing and that need to be fixed.

Just be patient and watch this topic closely, the releasem will be announced here.

greetz,

Hi,

I am really happy for you with your confirmation that the freeplay map in MOD 1.8 works for you. So, that's how I know that it SHOULD work! However, for now, it does NOT work for me.

Also, for the first time, after installing a patch (1.8) after installing the MOD (1.8), the game (911 - First Responders) crashes. Could you please help me out here?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks!

Robert. :(

Hm. I will tell you what I did you can try it or know what you did wrong, otherwise I have no idea:

I completely uninstalled La Mod 1.7

I installed La Mod 1.8

I downloaded the floor file and the normal 911 First Responders game and followed instructions in the txt file (or you can do it on his post)

I started the game and it worked great.

Hello,

I've installed this submod but I get the campain map,

Does anyone know what I've do wrong??

Hallo,

Ik heb deze submod geïnstalleerd maar ik krijg volgens mij de campain map,

weet iemand hoe dit komt??

EMfreak

PS. mijn engels is niet zo goed

Het is inderdaad de campain map, maar dan wel aardig verbouwd. Zo heb je nu hospital, firestation 1 en 2 en policestation tot je beschikking. Daarnaast zijn er een hoop nieuwe ongelukken gemaakt en verder nog wat andere kleine veranderingen.

Anybody?

Maybe if you post a screenshot we could help you better.. And after you start em4, do you load the lamod1.8? Because it really sounds like you don't have lamod installed or loaded.

Thats what I'm getting now is that the map will load but, it won't load the LA Mod with the vehicles etc....

Now that was in the Mods>LAMOD_1.7 folder...

So I pushed my luck and put it in the LAMOD_1.8 folder and thats where I'm getting missing buildings etc...

OK so it's not ready for LAMOD 1.8< guess I'll just have to wait for version2. :1046274283_heul:

Thanks all...

Hey guys,

I have been reading through here and I have some things I would like to bring up.

Questions:

Is this compatible or is this not compatible with LA Mod v1.8?

1:) It says in the New Freeplay Mod map banner "for LA Mod 1.7 and Later but I have been seeing many having trouble with it. Don't get me wrong though, I am loving this map. Its quite fun but just got some bugs that has to get fixed.

2:) I am personally using v1.8 of LA Mod and I am not sure if I am seeing these so called "bugs" as I am using a not compatible version or if they are actual bugs. If not, I will continue to keep track of major issues such as traffic jams that causes fire dept, police dept, ambulances, etc. from doing their job which is to get to the call they get asap (not having to get stuck in traffic :cool:)

3:) I have been noticing that my Emergency Vehicles like driving on the wrong side of the road and also tend to go off the road. I sent a police car on a call and he left police station, turned left then jumped the black part of the map, drove through the grass to the road, then drove on wrong side of road, cut back to the right side of the road, then after a few turns, it went back to normal driving. (not a big deal, just curious if there is a fix?)

4:) Bug: ***Ok, I am not seeing this traffic jam anymore, they seem to be going straight now for some reason. Disregard this unless others are having this problem to.**** Traffic Jam just left of the City work place (where tow truck and maintenance come out at) on the roadway. The cars are wanting to turn right onto the off ramp to get on the highway to head southbound (or could fit in as westbound) toward the construction site that is taking place on the northbound (eastbound) lane but they won't turn right onto the off ramp. I tried to redirect them but nothing works. I tried police officers, directional lights, I even blew one car up and towed away and tried redirecting, still didn't work. This is blocking traffic from the road next to the off ramp as well, which I can redirect them but not the cars wanting to turn right onto the off ramp. Anyone having that problem or have a fix? I will continue to see what I can do and if I come up with a way to fix this, I will post.

I'm not trying to be a pest here, because I know I am but just some things I wanted to point out and get answered.

Thanks or taking time to read.

[Edited: I gave wrong location of the traffic jam incident: Gave wrong directions]

(Edit) Added information.

1:) I was responding to arson call and responded pd to arrest subject but there was no subject. It showed on the map a yellow dot where he was but he wasn't there. I asked near bystanders of any help and nothing. It shows he is at the corner of the hospital wall. This is causing a big problem because if I can't find him, I will have to keep fire dept. at that scene to keep the houses, buildings, and hospital from continuous fire. I extinguish them but they just keep coming back. Any ideas?

2:) I seen someone see a traffic jam by the first exit before construction site, I don't think its the same problem but could be. I have 2 cars that are jamming up the off ramp and right side lane. (It looks like one car t-boned the other car). I am trying to clear it up with pd by stopping the next two cars behind these 2 that are jamming up traffic and then redirecting the first two. Not working as of now but I am trying to get it cleared up.

3:) ** Disregard for now ** As the traffic jam I am having turning right onto the highway, I blew up all the cars that were waiting and placed a patrol car across from the campsite where they are coming in at and have his directional lights going and its doing the job. I'll probably send a motor cop there to keep it redirected so I can free up this patrol car.

does this work with la mod 1.8??

As of right now, it does work with LA Mod v1.8. I am running it and it is working. It works even better as I play it more so my post above will probably be all fixed before I know it.

Its a great map and it is pretty interesting incidents. I get a lot of fires up at the forest / camp site for some reason.

As of right now, it does work with LA Mod v1.8. I am running it and it is working. It works even better as I play it more so my post above will probably be all fixed before I know it.

Its a great map and it is pretty interesting incidents. I get a lot of fires up at the forest / camp site for some reason.

cool , ok thanks I'm going to try and install it

ok so I have 1.8 and I heard it worked but i don't get the instructions, So I downloaded and put the 2 files together but then what, do I start the game and then go under the modifications and load up the map(its called Los Angeles 1.7) but then it wont work, then I tried to combine the two files but that didn't work ether. :nixweiss:

What do I do?????

ok so I have 1.8 and I heard it worked but i don't get the instructions, So I downloaded and put the 2 files together but then what, do I start the game and then go under the modifications and load up the map(its called Los Angeles 1.7) but then it wont work, then I tried to combine the two files but that didn't work ether. :nixweiss:

What do I do?????

If you got the LA mod and you are wanting to put this freeplay map in that mod then this is the step I took.

You got everything correct but just need to make a minor change.

After combining the files together where the Maps folder contains newfreeplay.eft, freeplay.e4m, freeplay.dds.

Just copy that maps folder from 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Los Angeles mod v1.8.

You can do this by opening my computer and take the following steps:

My Computer / Program Files / Wizardworks / 911 - First Responders / Mods / Los Angeles Mod v1.8

or

I think Emergency 4 goes like this and theirs is in Sixteen Productions ** Correct me if I am wrong **

My Computer / Program Files / Sixteen Productions / Emergency 4 / Mods / Los Angeles mod v1.8

When copying, it will ask you if you want to overwrite, just click yes to all.

Now your done. Just load the game. go to modifications on startup screen, go to Los Angeles Mod v1.8 and select then load. It will take a few minutes to load. Then it should take you back to startup screen again. Go to freeplay, then continue and after loading, you should have the new map and still have all the LA Fire Trucks / Police Cars / Ambulances.

I hope this helps, and this is what you are looking for. If not, hope someone else could use that lol.

Any other questions, I will try to help best of my knowledge.

If you got the LA mod and you are wanting to put this freeplay map in that mod then this is the step I took.

You got everything correct but just need to make a minor change.

After combining the files together where the Maps folder contains newfreeplay.eft, freeplay.e4m, freeplay.dds.

Just copy that maps folder from 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Los Angeles mod v1.8.

You can do this by opening my computer and take the following steps:

My Computer / Program Files / Wizardworks / 911 - First Responders / Mods / Los Angeles Mod v1.8

or

I think Emergency 4 goes like this and theirs is in Sixteen Productions ** Correct me if I am wrong **

My Computer / Program Files / Sixteen Productions / Emergency 4 / Mods / Los Angeles mod v1.8

When copying, it will ask you if you want to overwrite, just click yes to all.

Now your done. Just load the game. go to modifications on startup screen, go to Los Angeles Mod v1.8 and select then load. It will take a few minutes to load. Then it should take you back to startup screen again. Go to freeplay, then continue and after loading, you should have the new map and still have all the LA Fire Trucks / Police Cars / Ambulances.

I hope this helps, and this is what you are looking for. If not, hope someone else could use that lol.

Any other questions, I will try to help best of my knowledge.

Ok so, tell me if i'm doing this right, so i move the la mod v1.7(the folder with the downloaded maps ) i then take that folder and combine it with the maps folder in the la mod v1.8(hoppahs maps) and then what?

thanks batt62