w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

Its not that there is not room to park things there. Its that there have been no scripts written so the vehicles can return to that spot or that certain types of vehicles have been assigned to park there. Im sure its something that might be able to be done, although I have no clue how.

Its not that there is not room to park things there. Its that there have been no scripts written so the vehicles can return to that spot or that certain types of vehicles have been assigned to park there. Im sure its something that might be able to be done, although I have no clue how.

you are right, but i think that you have to be careful about which cars you assign to that parking spot, as the other vehicles should still be able to pass through the small road between the parking spots and the fire station.

But i cant really see what car you should park there? you could park an LA county car there but they are not parked at the LA city stations in real life.

Ok I have tried downloading this several times but when I extract the files all I get in the Maps folder is Freeplay.dds and freeplay.e4m not the other one. Whats going on there?

Ok I have tried downloading this several times but when I extract the files all I get in the Maps folder is Freeplay.dds and freeplay.e4m not the other one. Whats going on there?

Did you download both the freeplay floor file,and either the delux map file or the EM4/911 file

also what operating system you using,and which version of EM4 have you got,and it easier to open the downloaded folders and drop them into the correct folder,i know this might seem a stupid question,but where did you extract the files too,another sillly question,have you actually downloaded hoppah's actual los angeles 1.7 mod

Give us the answers and we will help you,

It has been a bit quite from my site due a personal situation. Besides that I also have alot of work at the moment (I am a freelance webdeveloper) so I didn't do anything on the map and probaly won't be able to do that untill the weekend.

What you have seen in the editor are some virtual object that I made for personal use. In 1.6 I editted the script so I also could send brush and second battalion chief to the firestation. Didn't do anything with that anymore.

pls help on this i download 2 time and is same thing

FreeplayV12.jpg

C:\Downloads\New_Freeplay_Floor_v1.2.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged(when extract)

i think i got the same error when i downloaded it, (not 100% sure) but i just ignored it and it works, so try to install the mod and see if it works

just rmember backup in case it doesnt work

i cant extract it out

An easy way to install this mod is as follows

Depending on what version you have

My location for my games is C/Program files/sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency4/Mods

and listed there is Los Angeles Mod v1.7

Copy then paste this file to your desktop,reason for making a copy of this file is simple,if it go wrong you can drag this folder back and it willbe back to normal....

Then open but dont not extract any files from V1.2,in there you should see a folder called Los Angeles Mod v1.7,drag this folder into

C/Program files/sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency4/Mods,it will then ask if you wish to over write the file already present,and you do

If you you do this for both files you have downloaded then it should work,as sometimes using the extract to system can cause problems,oh and make sure you install the Floor zip version,i hope this solves your problem

An easy way to install this mod is as follows

Depending on what version you have

My location for my games is C/Program files/sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency4/Mods

and listed there is Los Angeles Mod v1.7

Copy then paste this file to your desktop,reason for making a copy of this file is simple,if it go wrong you can drag this folder back and it willbe back to normal....

Then open but dont not extract any files from V1.2,in there you should see a folder called Los Angeles Mod v1.7,drag this folder into

C/Program files/sixteen tons entertainment/Emergency4/Mods,it will then ask if you wish to over write the file already present,and you do

If you you do this for both files you have downloaded then it should work,as sometimes using the extract to system can cause problems,oh and make sure you install the Floor zip version,i hope this solves your problem

i open the zip/rar and come out this [C:\New_Freeplay_Floor_v1.2.zip: Unexpected end of archive]

and i try to extract and come out this [C:\New_Freeplay_Floor_v1.2.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged]

it is not possible to park there, its only for show they are there.

another thing: had a rollback truck collecting a car on the motorway bridge near the gas station and while it passed the road works it did a 2-wheelie in order to pass a cone :D didnt get a picture though, but i could probably recreate the moment and take a picture then :)

I saw that also. :1046274367_lol: :1046274367_lol:

Guest firemanzac

Hi!

I love the new map! However, let me throw the problems I am noticing.

1. Station 1, I click on an apparatus or hot key 3 of them like I normally do (Basically, a Task Force) and try and get them to respond. It takes several minutes and several clicks to try and get them to move (same with station 2 and the engine there as well as the police comming from the police station). Then at station 1 they get bottle necked. I am sure you are aware of the slowness in getting the vehicle to do what you want and are working on it. However a suggestion as far as the bottle necking goes is to get rid of that center section of the wall (with the two flag poles on either side of it) allowing free access to the street. This should allow the vehicles to roll right onto the street and onto the call. Relocate the flag poles to in front of the building or on either side of the remaining wall.

2. Ambulance- once at the hospital, if it goes in one way (south to north), the emt with stretcher crew will get out of the ambulance, but wont go in the hospital. If it goes in the other way (top to bottom) they will go in, but it takes like 5 minutes, then another 5 minutes for the ambulance to even return to the fire station. Thanks :)

Thanks,

zac

Guest firemanzac

Yes i do, and thanks. I figured he was :) This map has a lot of potential :)

do you use 911: first responders?

if thats the case then it is a known bug and W00D is working on it

I have downloaded

I find something cool i dont know wan call wht

2arrow.jpg

O thats only a misplaced decal. There are some more of that in the map.

Hi Wood,

Just wanted to complement you on the great job that you have done on the new map. Well Done! I have loaded onto EM4 deluxe and so far it is working beautifully. I have set it up to replace the original map and made a few modifications to virtual objects to suit the scripts in my version of the game. I took the liberty of modifying the virtual objects at the fire station to accomodate the ems car and heavy equipment squad where you had brush truck and heavy, which is working great, whilst also adding a few extra parking spaces at the police station, so I hope you don't mind. It is all working great without a hitch, so far. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Take care :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Shane

post-754-1225770611.jpg

post-754-1225770629.jpg

can it be fix/remove it??? it dont look nice

"It don't look nice", hmm well maybe I will fix it, but I am not to sure about that at the moment

I was suggested this. If he can to make police parking with white line park places.

Well at moment I don't have plan's to release a 1.3 of this map.. And there is a good reason for that, but I will come back to that later this week.