james23222000

Who reckons FLAME-SIM should be made into a game?

Should flame sim be made into a game  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (please post)

I reckon Flame-sim should be made into a cheapish game for the gaming communities. Whether that means dumbing down the game just a tad I don't mind. If they could sell it to America and the UK I recokn their company could make quite a big profit from doing so. If they find a good publisher also who can send the game to different countires cheaply that would also be good.

Regards

James

Guest Pyroman93

the problem with why its so expensive is because as soon as you slap a FIRE or EMS sticker on it the price goes up more, when you put Training on it it goes up even higher.

but yes i do think that if they changed their target market a bit they might sell to a wider range of people. and in some ways make more profit.

or even make 2 versions, the public version with a more semi realistic feel

and the pro version which would be targeted toward Fire departments.

meh thats just my 2 cents

I say we all e-mail them at the same time saying the say thing.

Thats a good idea. Everyone who agrees with the idea can you send them an email, you can do it on this part of their website: http://www.flame-sim.com/support/submit-a-question.php

Regards

James

yes, let's all spam them and use up their personal so they can spend the money that they could need for other things on answering stupid questions.

Even if it would cost 40$.... 60% of people would download it.... this won't bring any money in so, that's my pov

yes, let's all spam them and use up their personal so they can spend the money that they could need for other things on answering stupid questions.

Even if it would cost 40$.... 60% of people would download it.... this won't bring any money in so, that's my pov

You post it on the site, not there personal, and if you download, you still pay the same, or just make it avalible in stores. Just saying. :)

You post it on the site, not there personal, and if you download, you still pay the same, or just make it avalible in stores. Just saying. :)

I think he means illegally download. But with new safety systems I feel they will be more careful :0

I think he means illegally download. But with new safety systems I feel they will be more careful :0

You can do that with any game if you know someone or if someone just email you the files.

Guest HPVFD236

I have been in touch with the Sales Rep. of Flame-Sim for awhile now, talking back and forth about how they would like to do something like that but probably wont be doing it because it is such a big game. I had the chance of playing the full game at the Pittsburgh Fire Expo and i realized that this game is really giant and takes up alot of space on smaller computers. The reason that they wont be making this game to the public is because they are going to be adding lots of new versions to this game with more types of fires and car accidents hopefully.

I have been in touch with the Sales Rep. of Flame-Sim for awhile now, talking back and forth about how they would like to do something like that but probably wont be doing it because it is such a big game. I had the chance of playing the full game at the Pittsburgh Fire Expo and i realized that this game is really giant and takes up alot of space on smaller computers. The reason that they wont be making this game to the public is because they are going to be adding lots of new versions to this game with more types of fires and car accidents hopefully.

Dang, you should tell them to let you do more in demo, like make it possible to edit the scenerio in the house and the response that happens. Also make like 2 or 3 house avalibe instead of 1. Tell me what they think. :prop:

Also, they can dumb the game down a bit , like taking away the after-action html reports and even the multiplayer for I all I mind.

Even if they take out some models or some of the radio is taken out.

I send a email and I get back this:

Thank you for your interest in FLAME-SIM.

Currently there are no plans to create an entertainment version of FLAME-SIM. However, if enough of a consumer demand presented itself, an entertainment release would be considered.

I send a email and I get back this:

Thank you for your interest in FLAME-SIM.

Currently there are no plans to create an entertainment version of FLAME-SIM. However, if enough of a consumer demand presented itself, an entertainment release would be considered.

I have set up a petition for all those who want an entertainment version : http://www.petitiononline.com/flamesim/petition.html

Please use your real name not your forum name

Send this to as many people you know who know about flame-sim. You also have permission to put the link onto other forums :)

Regards

James