Guest HPVFD236

KENTLAND MOD

Guest HPVFD236

Ok, well i have decided to make a kentland mod. Kentland is located in Prince George County, Maryland. I need Hoppahs permission to use his freeplay map from LA mod. I will probably just change around some stuff, like adding high-rises and a bigger highway. So if Hoppah Reads this, I need your Permission to use your map and some of your vehicles. The only Vehicles that i will be creating are Tower 33, Rescue 333, and Engine 333. I will also be changing the colors of some of the remaining vehicles. With Hoppash Permission Of course.

If anyone will be kind enough to help me out with teaching to create the vehicles. Also i will need help to script the Apparatus.

Guest HPVFD236

Description:

New Models

New Skins

Modified Free Play Map

Modifiers:

Skins:Me

Models:Me

Scriptor:(None)

Lights:(None)

If anyone could help me with parts of this mod please PM me or post. Since it is only a small mod it should not take long to finish.

Fire Units

Kentland Ladder 33: 0%

Kentland Rescue 333: 0%

Kentland Engine 331: 0%

Kentland Engine 332: 0%

Modified Freeplay Map: 50%

Freeplay Fire Department Bases: 75%

Green: Not Started

Red: In Progress

Blue: Done

ScreenShots

Em42008-07-0402-54-35-64.jpg

Em42008-07-0402-55-29-07.jpg

Em42008-07-0402-57-30-93.jpg

Em42008-07-0403-00-06-90.jpg

Em42008-07-0402-53-04-04.jpg

Guest Gamesfunk

Actually, as he stated, he is going to make his own vehicles. The LA Mod vehicles are only placeholders I guess. Although I don't know about the map...

Guest HPVFD236

yes i am making my own vehicles and the map is just being messed around with im not going to realease it until hoppah takes a look at it and says its ok. It is the Multiplayer map from the mod though.

Now how can i make it so when i create buildings, they are things like gas explosions, or hostages?

that didnt answer my question

Let me clear up some things.

What I've seen so far is that you are using my WHOLE mod as a base to make yours.

I can't and won't give you permission for that. It's not that easy.

You can't start a mod with making changes to the freeplaymap.

Start your mod with giving your own unique touch to the mod first.

Build your own cars or let somebody else build them. After you did that we talk about using some of my cars in your mod.

Don't use my mod as a base. Make your own mod setup and folders. There are tutorials about creating and adding vehicles.

The whole point of making a mod is to be unique, trying to use my mod as a base won't make a very unique mod.

I can't give permission for changing MY mod and adding 3 or 4 cars.

Hoppah

Guest HPVFD236
Let me clear up some things.

What I've seen so far is that you are using my WHOLE mod as a base to make yours.

I can't and won't give you permission for that. It's not that easy.

You can't start a mod with making changes to the freeplaymap.

Start your mod with giving your own unique touch to the mod first.

Build your own cars or let somebody else build them. After you did that we talk about using some of my cars in your mod.

Don't use my mod as a base. Make your own mod setup and folders. There are tutorials about creating and adding vehicles.

The whole point of making a mod is to be unique, trying to use my mod as a base won't make a very unique mod.

I can't give permission for changing MY mod and adding 3 or 4 cars.

Hoppah

That was just a start to my mod, im not using your vehichles or anything, i was just displaying your vehichles in the pictures be cause i havent started to make mine yet. I was just starting to show as how my mod will look. I am going to create a whole new map, and new vehicles. I was just seeing if i was able to start a new mod. Not use yours as a base

Guest HPVFD236

So since hoppah wants me to make more than 4 vehicles i will.

Ambulance 148

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/apparatus...il.jsp?id=45110

BLS Ambulance 17 & 19

http://hvfd.com/hvfd/content/view/23/55

Police Car

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...cruiser_130.jpg

http://images21.fotki.com/v632/photos/4/49...npca2985-vi.jpg

http://images26.fotki.com/v894/photos/4/49...npca0398-vi.jpg

and there will be alot more also..

But i still need help to create these.

I am in the middle of creating a whole new map, but i really need help.

Heres one more question, i know wat i want my map to look like, but do i need to use paint or photoshop to create the ground texture for my map? and i dont have photoshop and if i can get it for free i need to know where please.

Guest firefighter116

hey man just asking since u are working on a new mod. is there a way you could make the engine companies hit a hydrant like we actually do in the real world

Guest HPVFD236

Yea that looks Great i would just need to change the wording and the color of the ambulance. Could you help me to get started with Zmodeler cause i cant get it to work. 1, i dont know wat version, 2 i dont know how to start, but i do know how to create the vehichles. I think my hardest part will be the mid-mount arieal

hey man just asking since u are working on a new mod. is there a way you could make the engine companies hit a hydrant like we actually do in the real world

This would take forever and the scripting would be very excesive. I would love it if i could, but i dont think its possible

Guest firefighter116

ok if u make kentland u have to do it right and make the station actually like it looks and the trucks the same mod, or else it just won be kentland and realistic